Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I had some cornbread right now to go with the chili I'm eating. Love cornbread!
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Made half pound turkey burgers last night. Shit was grubbing. No Martin, still haven't made your crazy thai burgers yet. Only because we haven't had all of the spices/other ingredients.
      Rob, it's fish sauce and cilantro! And hot sauce, breadcrumbs and an egg!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Turkey chili with black bean salsa.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Rob, it's fish sauce and cilantro! And hot sauce, breadcrumbs and an egg!

When I only have 15 bucks for everything it's a no go. Once I get paid I'll try it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck yea, had a Chinese food flyer in the mailbox when I got home. Golden biscuits, orange chicken, and steamed rice are on their way to my tummy.

Comment

• tonight is either french toast/bacon/eggs or bacon grilled cheese sammiches. Not sure yet.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Most likely corn on the cob and breaded fish wedges.

I think I've got some vinegar back the dungeon..er I mean apartment.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Chicken Enchiladas and rice.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    tonight is either french toast/bacon/eggs or bacon grilled cheese sammiches. Not sure yet.
                    I'll be at your apartment shortly.

Comment

• We had the breakfast. yum. Motherfuckin' you.

Comment

• I had a tasty chicken bacon ranch wrap with a couple of pints of Woolybugger Wheat at the Sockeye Brewery in Boise. It was delicious.

Comment

• That. Mega-rare burger from 25 Degrees, with caramelized onions, bacon, gorgonzola cheese, and arugula, with sweet potato fries on the side and Jameson's on the rocks to wash it down, followed by coffee. It was amazing.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Contemplating a bread baking day tomorrow. I've got a hankering for Chocolate & Sour Cherry Bread.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• omfg man a fucking bowl of queso a big ass plate of messy fucking enchiladas al carbon three margaritas top shelf con PAAAAAAAAAAAATRON and now im on some st. arnolds YAAA while all wearing my BDR shirt cuz its epiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix

Comment

• Kat met me after work and bought me sushi. Fuck yeah.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X