Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better man than I, V. Had it been me, a few minutes later:

The wife and I are gonna slam down some steak sandwiches and Guinnesses for dinner soon! NOM!

Comment

• Well, at least Tim didn't fall into the barbecue.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Pound of broccoli, three chicken breasts, 1 cup white basmati, two eggs scrambled in, ton of soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, onion powder, red pepper flakes, and Sriracha to taste. All stir-fry style. And 1.5L of water.

Guess I was hungry from squats. Bummed that I don't have any more milk, but I don't wanna go to the store and I'm sleepy from the squats and all that food/ho shower. Gonna just sack out.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Brother's Pizza. I wasn't cooking shit and it was a long day. Thank you Brooklynites.

Comment

• Comment

• fffffff
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• JOIN US

Comment

• GIVE THOSE FRIED THINGS TO ME, NAO!!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I ate a Buffalo burger.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Lisa and Jake, I have like 6 filets left in the fridge.

Comment

• FUCKETY FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU, BRO.

(I'd take you up on that if I was in Houston.)

~

Comment

• Fuck yeah. my bro and I are currently engaged in an IRON CHEF challenge for tomorrow. The culprit? PULLED PORK CHALLENGE! currently have a 4 lb shoulder in the oven with a tweaked version of the recipe from homesicktexan.com

Also made a killer fucking BBQ sauce with lesley's help. Seriously, it's awesome. she suggested blending some pineapple chunks into the sauce....TOTALLY AWESOME. I got this shit in the bag tomorrow. MY BRO IS GOING DOWN.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YUM.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• For sure. Seriously, so far it smells like my MASTERPIECE.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Also made a killer fucking BBQ sauce with lesley's help. Seriously, it's awesome. she suggested blending some pineapple chunks into the sauce....TOTALLY AWESOME. I got this shit in the bag tomorrow. MY BRO IS GOING DOWN.
                                Honestly, I can't believe I actually was helpful in any way. But the sauce is really good and will be really great once we add honey I think.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X