Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    If it's guac made with butter, heavy cream, and uncured bacon... then I'm way ahead of you!
    Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Make sure to get some cheese on there, ya need dairy.
    Originally posted by V View Post
    I'm working on a way to fit fatty beef in there as well...
    Plus a still-beating heart.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
      Plus a still-beating heart.
      Eat right, stay fit... and die anyway.

I hope I blow an O-ring and not die shitting myself in a nursing home. My diet will ensure that.

Comment

• White basmati rice, two chicken breasts, 1lb. steamed broccoli. Having the leftovers of that today with a fresh lb. of broccoli.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Tonight shall be a Chinese spiced Tilipia dish with some basmati rice. YUMM.
          I need to invent a time machine, go back in time, and then punch myself in the dick before making this shitty, shitty recipe.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That sounds terrible. Did you just make that shit up? If so, fuck you. (hehe)

I had a turkey and swiss on wheat and a Community Green Tea Honest Tea from Whole Foods.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• It was horrible! As much as Rob wants to blame me on the recipe choice - I have to say he wasn't interested in searching for recipes and when given the chance to choose he chose this one. Hmmmmmssssss
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• We'll blame Rob for this. In conclusion, fuck him.

~

Comment

• LOL in his defense I had a hard time searching for a recipe that was both healthy and sounded tasty.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• It was either that or like 3 different salmon dishes. I'm not a fan of salmon. Oh wells. The chicken patties were tasty haha.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, that sounds like a rough dish!

Last night was Kashi Organics frozen Chicken Florentine, and some grapes.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Don't like salmon? Come on Rob. I saw some Salmon rolls with feta and spinach inside of them at the grocery store last week. Grabbing some of those this weekend I think.

Comment

• Tonight: potatoes with swiss cheese gratin and SCHNITZELS!

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Don't like salmon? Come on Rob. I saw some Salmon rolls with feta and spinach inside of them at the grocery store last week. Grabbing some of those this weekend I think.
                            I don't hate it, but it's never something I'm like : "Holy shit, I'm CRAVING SOME FUCKING SALMON"

If it's presented in front of me, I'd eat it. But I'm not gonna waste time making it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              But I'm not gonna waste time making it.
                              Thank you for making me laugh. <3

Comment

• I can kind of see Rob's point, but my issues with salmon are because I'm really fussy about certain foods that are raw vs. cooked - salmon being one of them. I'll eat salmon sushi or sashimi till I pass out. But cooked salmon just grosses me out.
                                Last edited by Lisa; 08-19-2010, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X