Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do fry bacon nacked, but I have the decency to wear a cocksock. I have a kid.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Cocksock? How's that different from a regular tube sock?

This some kind of french-canadian thing?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Jesus fuck Ed it's a sock that you put on your genitals. You of all people should know that.

Comment

• Hey, I wasn't in a Red Hot Chili Peppers tribute band. I wouldn't know about these things.

Comment

• Since Lesley and I are trying to get back on track with our healthy eating habits I decided to try a turkey burger again. This time it wasn't a frozen one. It wasn't bad but I still had to have bacon, guac and an onion on it. All of those things pretty much masked the taste of the the "burger" itself. However I figure if I eat these at home, then when I go out and get a REAL burger it will be heaven.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Your vajayjay is showing, Rob.

I made ravioli last night, with a wheat roll, and a big ass salad. The salad itself almost filled me up, and we ended up with a whole plate of ravioli leftover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Since Lesley and I are trying to get back on track with our healthy eating habits I decided to try a turkey burger again. This time it wasn't a frozen one. It wasn't bad but I still had to have bacon, guac and an onion on it. All of those things pretty much masked the taste of the the "burger" itself. However I figure if I eat these at home, then when I go out and get a REAL burger it will be heaven.
                I love that your healthy burger still included bacon.

Don't do frozen turkey burgers, they're shit. Fresh ground turkey is cheap, and when you make them yourself you can add spices and seasonings to the patties to make them really good. I use ground turkey in spaghetti or tacos all the time to make things a little healthier.
                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I know, right? But I figured I gave Lisa too much shit not to say that I somewhat liked the "burger". But all the toppings definitely helped. My brain KNEW it wasn't beef.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                    I love that your healthy burger still included bacon.
                    Well yeah. I can't quit bacon. We just got lower sodium bacon is all. haha. When I say healthy I mean "NO FAST FOOD, NO FROZEN, ETC" Not that I'm eating sprouts and rabbit food.

Comment

• the only frozen meals that I eat are from Amy's and from Kashi.

I had a salad for dinner last night with a glass of milk, and I ate a peach for dessert. Go me.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I took some of the leftover roasted chicken. Put it on some lettece and made an impromptu chicken cesar salad.

Comment

• Our cafeteria is running a MN State Fair theme this week. I had a wild rice brat w/kraut and potatoes for lunch...I'll regret it later, but man did it taste good.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hope you got the air freshner handy.

Comment

• Tonight shall be a Chinese spiced Tilipia dish with some basmati rice. YUMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Since Lesley and I are trying to get back on track with our healthy eating habits I decided to try a turkey burger again. This time it wasn't a frozen one. It wasn't bad but I still had to have bacon, guac and an onion on it. All of those things pretty much masked the taste of the the "burger" itself. However I figure if I eat these at home, then when I go out and get a REAL burger it will be heaven.
                                Remember that Thai burger recipe I posted? Perfect for turkey/pork/chicken burgers.

Comment

Working...
                                X