Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocked some shrimp fajitas last night. Yum.

Also, I hate tomatoes. HATE.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tomatoes look so warm and inviting, then you buy into one and your mind goes "ABORT ABORT ABORT" unless it is a fried green tomato. DELICIOUS. I wish I could like tomatoes.

Comment

• Sorry, but you're all high. Tomatoes are AWESOME.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Never could enjoy tomato on my sandwiches. Sauce? Yes. Slices? No.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• same.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• While we are on it, fuck celery too. Putting peanut butter on it only ruins the peanut butter, people!

Comment

• Celery works fine in tuna salad and for this guy:

Comment

• I don't hate celery like I hate tomatoes.

Comment

• I did shrimps flambées in sambuca*. The classic recipe.

But instead of tomato paste, I injected sriracha sauce. it was AWESOME.

*Le'ts take note that I HATE sambuca as a drink. I hate that licorice taste. Butfor cooking shrimps? Holy shit.

As for celery, it's great in recipes, bu raw, it's only good with some dip, or Cheez Whiz.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You can't hate tomatoes as you like tomato sauce.

That's like me hating apples because I hate applesauce.

Comment

• Tomato sauce =/= tomatoes. Their molecular structure completely changes when turned into sauces.

Comment

• I hate raw tomatoes.

Comment

• Eating a tomato like an apple.

Gross

Comment

• fuck your fucking face and your raw tomato hate
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Even sliced. If the shit isn't a paste or in a sauce I don't want it on my food.

Comment

Working...
                                X