Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled pork sandwiches on wheat buns with jack cheese. Had one helluva brownbaby brewing this morning.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Jesus Jake, I didn't need to know that part. I could've have easily looked that up on Rotten.com.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Comment

• That is a beaut.

Comment

• Yummy soft shelled tacos - one chicken, one beef, with a small order of nachos and guac. NOM!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Grilled swiss cheese sammitch and tomato soup...

and Beaujolais.

Comment

• Is it a fancy-pants cheese to go with that Beaujolais?
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I dont think Vin has had a velveeta grilled cheese before. Now those are heaven with chicken noodle soup.

Comment

• Dipped chicken breasts in light ranch dressing, then covered in oven bake. Cut up some potatoes and covered them in oil, parsley, salt and pepper. Baked all that for 30 minutes. Steamed cauliflower, green beans, and carrots. Then the GF made banana pudding topped with granola. Now I am drinking a Lawnmower.

Glad I lifted weights tonight.

Comment

• Made some spicy ass beef burritos stuffed with refried beans, onions, avocado, and queso fresco. Damn good.

Comment

• Chipotle only because we had no time to eat after the hell that was getting my car to the goddamn shop.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A steak and some butter rice.

Comment

• Fuck yeah. Making beef burritos tomorrow night with similar ingredients.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I've got enough rice to take with me to work and finish the last chicken parm boob I have.

I've been trying to bring food into work, i.e. be a real cheap bastard.

Comment

• When I planted my flower garden back in May, I also planted a tomato plant...I got it free with my rather large purchase of flowers, so why not? I stuck the damned thing in a corner of the flower garden to, essentially, die.

Well, it didn't. Indeed, I must have planted it in ideal growing conditions. It's a veritable beast of a plant, outstripping the rest of the flowers in there quite easily. I had to go out, buy a cage for it (which it has outgrown) and manipulate it in such a way that it didn't over-shade the flowers surrounding it. I should post a picture of this mutant beast of a tomato plant and post it.

Anyways, we've started to have Big Boy tomatoes ripen on the thing. I took two of them, fried up some killer thick-sliced bacon, and made pretty much the best BLTs that you've evern had in your life last night.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X