Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never been to our local Ikea. Had no idea they had a grocery section.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      I've never been to our local Ikea. Had no idea they had a grocery section.
      It's not really big, but they have neat stuff...

Crab pate in a squeeze tube, really cheap but REALLY good caviar, potato pancakes...

Comment

• Food section of Ikea is probably like the food section of Cost Plus.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Originally posted by Nathan View Post

Originally posted by Nathan View Post

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            It's not really big, but they have neat stuff...

Crab pate in a squeeze tube, really cheap but REALLY good caviar, potato pancakes...
            Interesting. My personal favorite for pork chops:

http://www.dryrubandspices.com/detai...059634842.html

Not bad on chicken either.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• IKEA has some good, cheap eats.

Rocked some pork ribs last night with some blue cheese potato salad. VERY choice.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Our Ikea here has great swedish meatballs and noodles.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Not consumed yet, but tonight I will be making some epic fucking enchiladas. Tomorrow I'm going to feel like Howard's next date.

Comment

• Didn't need that image, Billy.

As for last night, had some grocery store roasted chicken, steak fries and some Dryer's Slow churned ice cream.

Comment

• Had a pretty great burger at the Fox and Fiddle and a couple pints of Carlsberg...
                      Lunch at a spot that I can't remember the name for the life of me, but had an incredible burger and a couple pints of Steamwhistle...Bout to jump on a plane to NY...more good food to come. Gonna hit Uptown Jimmy's and possibly Peter Lugers.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• RE: Fox and Fiddle - ain't they closing down soon, or is that somewhere else?
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• He's in Toronto. I used to go to Fox and Fiddle all the time

Comment

• OH. Nevermind. I thought he was still in L.A. and there was some shit with an animal and an instrument that's supposed to be closing. Pig and Whistle, maybe.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• el Monterrey enchiladas from cub in the toaster oven for 20, on top of a hand full of finely shredded taco blend cheese with 2 spoon fulls of pace picante medium and a dollop of sour cream. The bomb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                                OH. Nevermind. I thought he was still in L.A. and there was some shit with an animal and an instrument that's supposed to be closing. Pig and Whistle, maybe.
                                Cat N' Fiddle?

Comment

Working...
                                X