Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmmmmmmm brisket
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I had the yummiest and most interesting salad last night for dinner - baby spinach with grilled chicken, sliced strawberries, feta cheese, and sliced almonds, topped with olive oil and red vinegar. I ate every single scrap of food on that plate.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Sunday=Steak Day. A perfectly seared steak, baked potato, and a green salad. Nommity Nom.
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• yum. It's been awhile since I've nommed down a steak. Currently have my redsauce a'simmerin for later. YUM.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            PF Changs is overrated. Bring me your leftovers.
            I am afraid I would have to destroy you first. But if you and Ingrid come to GA I will make you a meal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Pork butt and brisket. Corn cakes. I need nothing else. Vegetarian's would be horrified by the amount of meat I have consumed whilst visiting my dad. Me? I'm full.
              CAME
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tonight, smoked meat* from Schwartz!

Yes, Big B will cry!

*Montreal's pastrami. Like your own, but better. The best in the city is Schwartz's.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Rocked a fucking fantastic red sauce with rigatoni last night. Seriously, it was epic.

Comment

• Bought some organic lo mein noodles and some rice vinegar at Whole Foods. Gonna do a stir fry with a bit of skrimps and the ton of leftover pork I doggie bagged from the pool party I went to Saturday.

Comment

• Steak fajita bowl, homemade. Sirloin steak was on sale for $2/lb, so I grabbed that and made with the spices, brown basmati, and black beans. Shit was cash.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• There was a huge sale on beef over the weekend over at Ralph's. It was nuts.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• And Ed loves his meat!

Comment

• You better believe it.

Speaking of which, made some pot roast by way of the receipe Ingrid gave. Then I took said left overs and combined that with a nice salad I had for lunch today.
                            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-19-2010, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Is anyone else a cheap bastard like me, and actively looks for the meat that is yellow tagged? Stuff about to go past it's sell-by date?

I found a 5 pound chuck roast for $4.30 last week... threw it in the crock pot and had enough ropa for 2 days.

Go me!

Comment

• Well, if it doesn't make your crap the same consistency of what's flowing in the gulf right now. By all means!

Also, I picked up some Old Bay seasoning. Both Chris and Alton Brown were right.

Comment

Working...
                                X