Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Hut is awesome. Unless it sucks. So sadly hit and miss there.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Pizza the Hut is turrible.

But then again, most of the big franchises are...unless you're drunk.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I miss their lunch buffet.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I LOVAR the supreme pan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            Pizza Hut is awesome. Unless it sucks. So sadly hit and miss there.
            Ewwwwww
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I actually do have like 1/4 pot of chili leftover. Used all the Fritos and queso though

You guys do use queso and not just cheddar cheese right?
              Queso or no frito pie in my haus!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dessert made up for the Hut. Double layer chocolate cake, with dark chocolate icing, drizzled with raspberry sauce and topped with a sprig of spearmint. I think Vanessa likes me.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Pizza Hut is the one pizza chain I'll give it up for, even though I haven't eaten there in 12 years.

And yes, of course queso on the Frito Pie! You can't have it without it!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Carne asada. Shit was cash.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Toasted up some bread, threw some tuna fish on it and added a bunch of chips. yum.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Homemade pizza again
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Old Chicago has my favorite pizza. I've yet to taste anything that beats their Chicago 7.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My deuce this morning was AWFUL. Then again, all I ate yesterday was half a Clif bar, two slices of pizza (cheese and spinach/ricotta/mozzarella), a few bites of pulled pork, and that carne asada.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Thank you for sharing Jake. While we're at it, let's go the whole way:

That shit: Fully liquid or a bit chunky?

How thick was your semen the last time you ejaculated? To whose honor did you perform?

Is your urine smelly in the morning even though you didn't eat asperagus?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It was solid.

Beat off last night to the idea of Kardashian. It was chunky.

Urine's not smelly.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X