Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHOW = Awesomely good food.

in usage:
    'Holy shit, this chicken fried steak is awesome!'
    'I know, it's fucking CHOW, bro.'
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
      One of the white-trashiest recipes ever, but damned if it isn't good. And easy.
      I know. I was completely embarassed to introduce Frito pies to my bf (he loves them).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Entering boring white man zone in 3...2...1...:

Roast beef sammich, a nectarine, and a small handful of crinkle cut chips (so I wouldn't end up doing something extra stupid for my diet). And two glasses of water at 750ml.

FML.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Milk, two chicken breasts on ciabatta bread with garlic pesto aioli, sun-dried tomatoes, and melted skim mozzarella, and a spinach salad sans dressing. Then two more chicken breasts, milk, and a handful of almonds post-workout. Gonna throw up.

EDIT: Disregard, I suck and apparently can't read the title of the thread.
          Last edited by Shit Dickface; 07-24-2009, 12:52 PM. Reason: dumb
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Sun dried tomatoes.... yummmm
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Wendy's, of which I ate half because Wendy's sucks anymore.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Sucks anymore? Wendy's was good at one point? Zombie Dave Thomas won't stand for this.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Wendy's, of which I ate half because Wendy's sucks anymore.

Wendy's raped my colon. Prison style.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                    Wendy's raped my colon. Prison style.
                    At shank point, while a guard laughs at you?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Don't be speaking ill of Wendy's. Gravedigger will come get you. Also, their fries rock.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                        Don't be speaking ill of Wendy's. Gravedigger will come get you. Also, their fries rock.
                        Our Wendy's just got rebuilt and it's surprisingly good. Of course in six months it may be inedible but I'll enjoy it till it is.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What side of Houston are you on? I can't remember if we had this discussion before.

Comment

What side of Houston are you on? I can't remember if we had this discussion before.
                            Baytown, so basically East Houston.

Comment

Don't be speaking ill of Wendy's. Gravedigger will come get you. Also, their fries rock.
                              Their fries used to rock and I finally found out why they suck now: they apparently use some sort of non-transfat oil. And they changed hamburger buns. Used to love back in the day. Ate it almost every day after high school.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Corn on the Cob!!!

WHAT THE SHIT SCOTT?!
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X