Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ropa?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ropa Vieja... a Cuban stewed beef dish. I posted it in the recipe thread about a month back. Cass makes it almost weekly.

Good shit, either on rice or in a tortilla.

Great for cheap, tough meat.

Comment

• OOOHhhh....

Yeah, Someone (probably me or maybe the moderator of the food board) needs to redo the recipe thread as it's a pain in the ass to find shit sometimes. I was thinking about updating the first page with links separated out by "types of meat" "Method of cooking" etc. But it's pretty daunting.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          OOOHhhh....

Yeah, Someone (probably me or maybe the moderator of the food board) needs to redo the recipe thread as it's a pain in the ass to find shit sometimes. I was thinking about updating the first page with links separated out by "types of meat" "Method of cooking" etc. But it's pretty daunting.
          I can give it a go. I'm heading out to Amish country in a bit, but I can start tonight.

Here's the ropa recipe.

http://forums.braindeadradio.com/sho...?t=1712&page=7

Comment

• I will attest to the fact that I LOVE the ropa!. It is fantastic and its easy to make. I have a new level of fullness- Ropa full.

Comment

• I usually say TBOPU...

Top Button Of Pants Undone.

But I like how you streamlined it.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                I usually say TBOPU...

Top Button Of Pants Undone.

But I like how you streamlined it.
                The top of the pants undone is part of it. It also includes me sitting on the sofa reclined back, rubbing my belly, and bemoaning " oh my gosh I ate too much" while thinking "I wonder how long before I can eat some more"

Comment

• This is in the oven right now:
                  http://forums.podcaust.com/showpost....&postcount=555
                  "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Chicken Burgers with a heapin' helpin' of pineapple on top are being marinated at the moment.

I AM ONE WITH THE ISLAND
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      And now: T-MINUS 7 HOURS MOTHERFUCKERS UNTIL I CAN EAT THIS http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/20...en-recipe.html
                      GOTDAMN MOTHERTRUCKERS.

Shit was amazing. I threw on a piece of pepperjack cheese before I broiled the buns and Lesley made the slaw from our fish recipe. Fucking YUM. Totally making this again. Although, will be using half of the cilantro the recipe called for in the sauce. Was a bit too much IMO.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Mother of Chorizo...

...that's beautiful, man...
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh, NOM A NOM A NOM!! Last night we went out, and I had the most awesome medium-rare cheeseburger with mozzarella. I didn't dare ruin it by adding ketchup or anything else - just lettuce and a little sprinkle of salt. On the side? Lovely crispy sweet potato fries. So fabulous!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                            Mother of Chorizo...

...that's beautiful, man...

It was so fucking good. Like OMG I WANT ANOTHER ONE BUT IM TOO GODDAMN FULL BUT I STILL WANT TO EAT IT.

Comment

• Nice. I had a chili-cheddar burrito (that chili I threw together was pretty aces) at around 4P, pineapple and two glasses of milk at 5P, then the roommates ordered pizza and I had two slices of pepperoni and two slices of mushroom. Needless to say I was painting the porcelain this morning, but shit I was hungry. I always eat like a horse when I'm hurt or sick.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Had thick-cut porkchops w/grilled vegetables and blue cheese potato salad. Dessert was vanilla yogurt with strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries.

YUM.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X