Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    It seems a bit sweeter but it wasn't as dry as buffalo.
    I'd say this is an accurate assessment but I just can't quit buffalo. Something about it just hooks me in, matter of fact I had Frito pie with homemade buffalo chili tonight. I fucked the pot when I was done, don't worry I waited long enough for the leftovers to cool off. :-)

Originally posted by V View Post
    Endangered animals are the tastiest...
    Amen brother!

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    Aren't you supposed to wait 30 minutes after eating before boning?
    No, it's you have to bone for at least 30 minutes right after every meal, at least that's what I heard. Although that could explain why we can't get our guests to come back after the initial visit.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tandoori chicken, chicken curry, naan, rice. OMNOMMMMNOMMMM

Comment

• Fucking Indian FTMFW!

Comment

• NOM!! Went out for Chinese after work with one of the girls I work with (actually, the new girl who took over my asshole boss for me!). We split an order of steamed shrimp dumplings, and then I had pan fried noodles with chicken and veggies. Nooom-a-noooo!!!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Vin's fried chicken

and potato mash
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• new stock pot and skillet for making the yummies

Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I made that bigass pot of chili and then Chris and Kat and I ended up going out for sushi. STOP SPENDING MONEY YOU IDIOT
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Wow...

You made the mash too? Awesome.

Jake?

When you cook, quietly (but FIRMLY) insist that everyone is staying home for supper.

Comment

• It was GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! !!!!
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So last night we made Vin's Mac and Cheese recipe again, but added another cheese (asiago) and it was glorious...
                      Attached Files
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Do you need a Mac & Cheese intervention?

There are people who can help you with your addiction.

Comment

• And now: T-MINUS 7 HOURS MOTHERFUCKERS UNTIL I CAN EAT THIS http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/20...en-recipe.html
                          Attached Files
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            Do you need a Mac & Cheese intervention?

There are people who can help you with your addiction.

HAHA, actually we were broke and had pretty much everything we needed for it. Also, Lesley was craving pasta and I LOVE CHEESE.

Comment

• Nice... only one problem.

Secure your knives point downward. It's safer, plus it's easier to grab one in case someone breaks in to steal your ribs.

Comment

• Got up at 5am to put the ropa in the Crock Potâ„¢...

Should be ready to eat by 6 or so. My apartment smells of Cuba!

Viva me!

Comment

Working...
                                X