Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly can't wait for this class to end in July, because I'm getting so freaking sick and tired of pizza for dinner on Tuedays and Thurdays.

And now, if you go back in time to 1974 and tell 10-year-old me that someday, I'm going to be heartily sick of pizza, you can sit back and watch the total and complete disbelief cross my face.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Wife made ratatouille tonight. Fuuuuuuck yeah!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rocked some awesome burgers last night and then rocked some awesome sex. So yeah, it was a good night.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hit the Kona Grill again last night. Both the wife unit and I had rough days at work and felt the need for a couple of drinks and a killer meal...Kona delivered for us.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Actually, for all my complaining about the pizza, our professor sent us an email that she was running late last night, but that class was still on. So I had a little time for something decent. Same deli, but they have pre-made gourmet sammiches, so I got ham, swiss, dijon mustard and watercress on a croissant. NOM! And since I know that's not the healthiest thing in the world, they give you the option of getting half a sandwich for half the price, so I did that. Damn tasty!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Had an ostrich burger last night. Not bad, I could go for these more often.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• roast beef, booze

[/bachelor post]
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Had an ostrich burger last night. Not bad, I could go for these more often.
                  How was that? I tried a piece of ostrich jerky a few years back, and it was awful. Just had the weirdest after-taste.

Comment

• I like ostrich meat. In all honesty, it tastes just like beef to me.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It seems a bit sweeter but it wasn't as dry as buffalo.

Comment

• Endangered animals are the tastiest...

Comment

• How's that snow leopard you got over there?

Comment

• Sublime, mon frere...

Sea turtles are marinating for the grill tomorrow.

Comment

• Nothing puts a smile on Vin's face like an early morning KoalaPunch!
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• And baby Harp seals with toast!

Comment

Working...
                                X