Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
    J/K I<3Udontkillme
    IwillKillYouSorry!

I know Applebee's is generally made of fail, but we couldn't think of anything else for dinner last night. And besides, I had really, really excellent fish and chips! We've only eaten there a couple of times, but I've never had anything there as good as the fish and chips.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I had a pretty good sandwich from Crapplebee's the other night, actually. It was a "holy shit I'm tired and want something relatively fast that doesn't come from a window" decision.

Tonight was BBQ chicken pizza and a crisp and refreshing Pepsi Throwback. Helllll yeah.

Comment

• Had a shit ton of beef and beer at a BBQ.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• WHOOOOORE

Mine was diced low-sodium tomatoes, sauteed spinach, and sharp cheddar on whole wheat penne pasta (yes I'm broke thank you and all my other meat is in the freezer) with some of the slow-cooked pork tenderloin I made yesterday. Said tenderloin was fucking sex in my mouth. I'm making it that way from here forward.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Hey, I was eating burger paddies like donuts, sir!
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Chowed down on some ribs, brats and corn. Also, beer. Lots of beer.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A half-pound wedge of Gorgonzola and 2 bottles of Amarone.

Didn't feel like cooking, and was not invited to any cookouts.

Comment

• Grilled some chicken breasts last night. Ate 'em with some beets and jicama salad, washed 'em down with Grand Marnier.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I made enchiladas from leftover skirt steak, but I didn't even finish one. First, I just wasn't that hungry. But the skirt steak was extra tough. I was really disappointed really. Won't be buying from that place again.

Comment

• Making my killer meatloaf tonight. You haven't had it the way I make it yet. For that, I am sorry.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                        Making my killer meatloaf tonight. You haven't had it the way I make it yet. For that, I am sorry.
                        You gonna keep taunting me, or you gonna make with the meatloaf to the Fed Ex office and send it over here?
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                          Making my killer meatloaf tonight. You haven't had it the way I make it yet. For that, I am sorry.
                          You got a recipe on that bad boy? Mine's pretty good but I'm always game for a better one.

Comment

• A pair of baked chicken tits, whole wheat penne pasta with spinach, diced tomatoes, basil, and lots of sauteed minced garlic, and a bottle of Charles Shaw merlot because I am broke as fuck until next Wednesday.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              You gonna keep taunting me, or you gonna make with the meatloaf to the Fed Ex office and send it over here?
                              Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                              You got a recipe on that bad boy? Mine's pretty good but I'm always game for a better one.
                              It's actually insanely simple
                              1 1/2 pounds (give or take) ground beef
                              1 small onion
                              1 cup (I eyeball it) italian seasoned bread crumbs (my girlfriend and our son are on gluten free diets, so I used gluten free bread crumbs, and cant tell the difference)
                              1/4 cup of milk (just enough to wet the crumbs)
                              1 egg
                              3/4 cup Ketchup (1/4 cup for the loaf and 1/2 cup for the glaze)
                              1/8th cup Mustard (for the glaze, I like Golden's brown)
                              2 tablespoons brown sugar (glaze)
                              Garlic salt (glaze)

Chop the onion pretty fine, mix with bread crumbs, egg, milk, and 1/4 cup of ketchup. Mix that by hand until it's a nice mush. Add the ground beef. Mix it(also by hand, this is mushy and messy) for a good 4 or 5 minutes, or until it's a nice consistent texture. Transfer to a loaf pan, shape it into a loaf shape, and push your fingers along the sides so the mixture is separated from the sides of the pan. Don't use anything with a fat content lower than 80/20 (like, don't use 90/10 or 93/7) or this will be very very dry (I said it's tasty, not healthy, besides, a lot of the grease will cook out).

Place your loaf into a pre-heated 350 degree oven. Start making the glaze. The glaze is insanely simple, mix the remaining ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, and garlic salt together. Mix with a spoon until most of the lumps of brown sugar are gone.

Starting at 30 minutes into the cooking process, spoon or brush the glaze over the whole top, and as much down the sides as you can get. Repeat this process every 15 minutes or so. The constant glazing is what makes it especially good, as you end up getting layers or caramelized glaze. A 1 pound meatloaf takes an hour, 1 1/2 takes an hour and a half or so.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Awesome! Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X