Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmmm! MMMM!!! MMMMM!!! Just loaded up on groceries this afternoon, so dinner was two lovely turkey meatballs in tomato sauce, a piece of whole-grain flatbread to mop the sauce up with, and a few cubed chunks of the first nice fresh watermelon of the season. NOM!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Gonna make some butter crusted fish sammiches tonight. YUM.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just grilled organic grassfed ground beef burgers with caramelized onions, center-cut bacon, sauteed spinach, and sharp cheddar on wheat kaiser rolls. Pretty awesome choice for only spending a grand total of $4 for the beef.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• wtf bold I guess from copying from FB
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Bison Burgers FTW today!! And yeah, grave wtf?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just got done with a typical BBQ at my parents house.

All the beer and alcohol you can drink....BBQ baby back ribs with homemade BBQ sauce, tender tri-tip, garlic red potatoes, sautéed mushrooms, corn on the cob, garlic bread, home made chili beans, grilled pineapple and grilled asparagus.

Oh yes and tons of desert (lemon twinkie cake!)

Yes this is a typical BBQ- Next time (June 26) we are having all the above with steamed garlic king crab legs.

Bless BBQ's and my Parents!
              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• yo lemme hang out with y'all and your parents

~

Comment

• Anytime!
                  "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                  "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Ham n' Eggs
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh shit, our sammiches last night were KILLER. tilipia with a spiced panko crust sauteed in butter and oil. Topped with a spicy sweet slaw made from Dijon mustard, relish (only a tad, can't eat it like you fucks), honey, and sugar. FUCKING YUM.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Got hammered in Stillwater yesterday. We hit up Smalley's BBQ and pounded rumNcokes out in the sun. Life = good.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Got hammered in Stillwater yesterday. We hit up Smalley's BBQ and pounded rumNcokes out in the sun. Life = good.
                          STILLWATER WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                            Just grilled organic grassfed ground beef burgers with caramelized onions, center-cut bacon, sauteed spinach, and sharp cheddar on wheat kaiser rolls. Pretty awesome choice for only spending a grand total of $4 for the beef.
                            And you didn't invite ME?

YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME??
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• We are making Devil's Shrimp Pasta tonight. I hope that it is fantastic.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                And you didn't invite ME?

YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME??
                                So the punishment for not being invited is an open mouth and cleavage? Consider yourself Permanotinvited!! HUZZAH!!

J/K I<3Udontkillme
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X