Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, fuck yeah you could.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hating on applesauce? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Comment

• Lessee: hate mustard? Check.

Hate applesauce? Check.

There must be Klopecks on this board, I swears it.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't hate applesauce, but the sight of it makes me want to dry heave.

As for dinner last night:

Ham sandwich and red grapes. Trying to eat fruit and all.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Same thing with me and creamed corn.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like applesauce in moderation. Too much of it at one time makes me feel sick, I think the texture just gets to me at a point.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                There must be Klopecks on this board, I swears it.
                Not getting the term "Klopecks" I googled it (of course misspelling it too).

Klopek - according to Urban Dictionary? A person who is slow-witted and incapable of paying attention.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Haha, sounds like some of us.

Had some spicy fucking tacos last night. I think I may have given Lesley some burns on her lips. haha
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Burns on the lips? Hey now!

Comment

• Wrong thread Hughes, wrong thread.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                        Not getting the term "Klopecks" I googled it (of course misspelling it too).

Klopek - according to Urban Dictionary? A person who is slow-witted and incapable of paying attention.
                        I associate it with the family from The Burbs: weird in everything that they do, especially in what they choose to eat.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "It came with the frame."

Comment

• Well Mr. Jeff came over last night and we made a batch of my Pepperjackbacoguacburger of awesomeness. Yum.

Comment

• Chicken Yogurt Curry and Basmatti rice. The curry was a bit too bitter for my taste.

Comment

• Chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. SAWMILL gravy FTW! Green beans as a side item along with corn on the cob. Glorious this meal was.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X