Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Haha, those are some thick ass pieces of pepper bacon. YUMM.
    Okay, now I see how it's curved around, I can see it's bacon. But still - did you eat that??

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    although, you may be onto something here. Two of my favorite things. I MUST EAT THEM AT THE SAME TIME.
    I've created a monster!

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Top it off with a fried egg. LISA YOU MAJESTIC PERSON!
    I've created a bigger monster! All my friends will be dead from 'sploded hearts... just bits of Rob and Billy arteries everywhere!

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    I had 1/4lb. ground turkey breast cooked with cumin/onion/garlic/chili powder, bell peppers and onions, 1/2c brown basmati, black beans, and monterey jack cheese.
    That sounds amazing! Just tossed together, or some kind of actual recipe?
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Just tossed together - I had a bunch of stuff left over so I figured I'd use it all. Also, doused it all in Chipotle Tabasco because I have a crippling addiction to that stuff at this point in my life.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You're drinking that shit right now, aren't ya?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• no, just have an IV drip
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• So THAT's what that is.

For tonight, the remaining two lemon chicken boobs with either salad or string beans.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Short stack of pancakes, 3 eggs over easy on top, add syrup...

Nom with much coffee!

Comment

• Last night, George took me out to dinner to that restaurant in my 'hood that has the fabulous lobster ravioli. NOM! God, so delicious!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I ordered a thin-crust light sauce Works pizza and unsauced chicken wings from Papa Johns at 12:30 am.

~

Comment

• Had an early dinner of Tacos con carnitas (along with some nachos and quacamole) from Cantina #1. I was in bed by 8:30.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I made Vin's Mac and Cheese last night. It was pretty good and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with myself for not screwing it up. Rob actually went for seconds.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• YUM!
                        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                          I made Vin's Mac and Cheese last night. It was pretty good and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with myself for not screwing it up. Rob actually went for seconds.
                          I'm glad you both enjoyed it...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            I'm glad you both enjoyed it...
                            And we just discovered what we did wrong - we were both using the 1/2 cup for all of the cheese instead of the 1 cup. Yep - no wonder it didn't seem as cheesy as I thought it would. My apologies Vin - I did not do your recipe justice.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• All the more reason to make it again! Good god, if mac & cheese had no calories, I'd have that every night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                                And we just discovered what we did wrong - we were both using the 1/2 cup for all of the cheese instead of the 1 cup. Yep - no wonder it didn't seem as cheesy as I thought it would. My apologies Vin - I did not do your recipe justice.
                                No worries... things happen. You'll get it next time.

Comment

Working...
                                X