Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Went to Tavern on the Grand in St. Paul, got a killer walleye dinner.
    Nice, I love that place! Delicious walleye.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Shit I'm Currently Making: Southwestern Chicken Pizza on wheat.

-1 pack wheat pizza dough from Trader Joe's
      -1 bag mixed jack/pepper jack cheese
      -1 container Pomi marinara
      -Chipotle Tabasco
      -Your choice of barbecue sauce
      -1 bell pepper, cored, seeded, thinly sliced
      -1/2 onion, thinly sliced
      -3 cooked chicken breasts seasoned with onion/garlic/chili powder/cumin, thinly sliced
      -1/4 can low-sodium black beans
      -6 tbsp chopped cilantro, fresh
      -1/2 avocado, thinly sliced

Mix Pomi, barbecue sauce, and Chipotle Tabasco to taste. Saute chicken, onion, and bell pepper over medium heat, add onion/garlic powder to taste.

Roll out pizza crust onto greased cookie sheet, add the sauce and a handful of jack cheese for a base. Add most of the chicken/onion/pepper mix, top with half a bag of jack cheese. Add the rest of the chicken/onion/pepper mix, sprinkle with the cilantro and black beans.

Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes or until crust is to your preferred consistency. Add the slices of avocado, bake for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from oven, let sit for 5-10 minutes, slice, serve.

Befuckinghold:

I know the picture's shit quality, but gotdamn this pizza's good.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Or, you could go to Old Chicago and have a Chicago Seven like we did. CHOW.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I want that pizza Jake.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's AMAZING. I can't wait to have a cold piece. I'll probably shoot in my pants. I did half avocado half without because Kathleen was skeptical about avocado on pizza.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Nom

We just had some fat tire beer brats with caramelized onions. Yumm
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Didn't feel like cooking shit, didn't really have a taste for anything...so I may a frito pie. Twas glorious.

Comment

• I had a great gyro and a FUCKING KICK-ASS piece of kormos at the Greek place in town on Friday and I'm still thinking about it. This weekend in general was pretty great.

Comment

• I bought 7 pounds of crab legs, boiled them in Old Bay seasoning, and destroyed them. I'm still swollen and bloaty.

but fuck me, they were GOOD!

Bucky is swollen too... but it has not stopped him from sucking on the shells.

Comment

• 7 lbs of crab legs??? WOW.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        I bought 7 pounds of crab legs, boiled them in Old Bay seasoning, and destroyed them. I'm still swollen and bloaty.

but fuck me, they were GOOD!

Bucky is swollen too... but it has not stopped him from sucking on the shells.
                        *Insert Ed rant*
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          I bought 7 pounds of crab legs, boiled them in Old Bay seasoning, and destroyed them.
                          You're gonna make Ingrid drool with talk like that.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

7 lbs of crab legs??? WOW.
                            A friend of mine brought some over from the shop he works at.

It would be rude to refuse such a bounty!

Comment

• #1: 7 lbs would be expensive.
                              #2: 7 lbs would be gut bursting in volume.

God...imagine all of the melted butter that you went through...

Comment

#1: 7 lbs would be expensive.
                                #2: 7 lbs would be gut bursting in volume.

God...imagine all of the melted butter that you went through...
                                There's a pound or two left over. That's lunch for the Buck and I.

Comment

Working...
                                X