Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wife unit wanted Mexican but didn't want to really GO anywhere for it...so I went and got us some Taco Bell and we ate in.

Yaaaaay me.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I feel sorry for your toilet.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Kowalski View Post
        The wife unit wanted Mexican but didn't want to really GO anywhere for it...so I went and got us some Taco Bell and we ate in.

Yaaaaay me.
        Ain't nothin' wrong with that. George and I did that a couple of months ago - we wanted Mexican (which I know Taco Bell hardly counts, but still), but didn't feel like getting off of our asses to go and sit down somewhere. So we lazied it up and picked up Taco Bell and brought it back to his house.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Made my awesome red sauce and some rigatoni. Fucking yum. So much yum. I could eat my red sauce by itself.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• leftover pork tenderloin burrito stuffing, two packages of frozen chopped spinach (Steamed, obvs)
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Steaks and corn on the cobb. Found some of that HP sauce. Not bad. Reminded me a bit of Heinz 57. Still prefer A1 for steak.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• All about Famous Dave's Devil Spit sauce for pretty much anything.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
                  All about Famous Dave's Devil Spit sauce for pretty much anything.
                  Georgia Mustard. That shit is unbeatable.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
                    All about Famous Dave's Devil Spit sauce for pretty much anything.
                    I take it that stuff has more of a kick than a sweet flavor?

Comment

• A bit yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Steaks and corn on the cobb.
                        INSANELY JELLUZ!!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• 0.75lb. worth of bacon cheddar burgers, pound of broccoli, three glasses of Evan Williams, neat.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Tacos and Mexican Coke.

Comment

• Evan Williams?

You really hate yourself, don't you?

Comment

• I'm stone broke until next Wednesday due to some unexpected expenses and had ten bucks set aside for booze for the next few days, so it was either that or the Ralphs brand shit, Victory Bourbon or whatever it is.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X