Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lulz. We rocked some Dave's tonight as well. Yum.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• carne asada burrito with extra carne
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Man that burrito was fucking aces. I dreamt about it last night, and it was a whopping five bucks at the taco truck. God, I love this city.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• When you ordered it, did you pronounce it "Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnne"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
            Lulz. We rocked some Dave's tonight as well. Yum.
            Which Dave's do you go to? We hit the one in Minnetonka off of Highway 7.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Which Dave's do you go to? We hit the one in Minnetonka off of Highway 7.

Went to the one down in Woodbury for Lesley's bday dinner with my folks.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The food was good, but the service was horrible. Our server forgot to bring drinks, and then later, picked up my beer bottle at the top and then realized I wasn't done with it. Gross! Thank God I had a glass to pour the rest of the beer into.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Yeah. That waitress was fucking horrible.

Comment

• Too bad. The Dave's up in Tonka is always awesome, both in food and in service.

And, as a bonus: we sat next to a large party of high school girls. They were there celebrating a birthday. Let's just say that the view was very, very nice. Unless I'm very mistaken, I'm pretty sure that I got a few looks from a couple of them (I WAS dressed rather nicely).
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Two burger patties with HP Brown Sauce and lime covered tortilla chips.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The fact you have proper sauce has erased 20% of the fail you engendered yesterday!

Keep it up, Ed!

Comment

• Fresh & Easy is owned by Tesco and it's the only place I know of where you can pick up HP Brown Sauce and naan on the cheap.

Comment

• fucking wish I could find a place that sold HP sauce here...LOVE that stuff.

Comment

• It kicks the ever lovin shit out of A1.

Comment

• Damned right. Kicking myself that I forgot to pick up a few bottles of it when we were up in Canada last August.

Comment

Working...
                                X