Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    Hometown Buffet...fuck that place. But the kids eat for $1.99
    is that like OCB?

Comment

• Yessir...I think we have those too. But this food is complete shit.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• same with OCB.

My dad used to drag us there all the time as a kid. I'd only eat the chicken skin and mashed potatoes. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's almost exactly what my kids ate...

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            That's almost exactly what my kids ate...
            How is it almost exactly? It's one or the fucking other, sir. It can't be both. We're not talking about 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner here.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• They ate chicken skin and french fries...(both potatoes dick head, so almost exactly)

Comment

• Let's get Russ in here because I want to know if the quality at Luby's is any good.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Hank Hill enjoys it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah but Hank Hill isn't exactly a paragon of taste. Shit, I forgot the name of the real chain. I thought it was Luby's.

Comment

• It is. And Hank has impeccable taste.

Comment

• Fair enough. Hank seems to be the kind of guy who would not eat at Olive Garden. Not to mention a man who thinks Christian Rock is both damaging to the religion and music. Is a good man in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Let's get Russ in here because I want to know if the quality at Luby's is any good.
                          If by quality, you mean the talent, then I'd say you'd be better off trying to fingerbang a carnie.

But if you're referring to the meals, then you'd be better served making a sammich at home. The clientele will wreck your appetite. BAHLEEDAT.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Today for lunch I am going out to have a cheeseburger topped with bacon, a fried egg, and peanut butter. I will report back on how amazing this experience is.

Unless my wife convinces me to take on the burger challenge. Apparently it's something like three pounds of hamburger patties, a pound of cheese, a tomato, an onion, and half a head of lettuce stacked a foot high on a big bun. If you eat the whole thing in half an hour, it's free, you get a t-shirt, and your name on the wall of fame/shame. If you fail, it costs $40.

Comment

• Do it!!!
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Take a picture!

Comment

Working...
                                X