Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    too many white russians last night fuck
    fucking YUM. They sure get rich, though.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
      I can take this thread into new and exciting areas.....

Spoiler: YUM+ SEMI NSFW 

Comment

• Rob, I hate mustard as well. I will accept Miracle Whip but not on my burger. It's ok on a sandwich or with fries.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Rob, I hate mustard as well. I will accept Miracle Whip but not on my burger. It's ok on a sandwich or with fries.
            I can agree with sammich thing. But with fries the real stuff just tastes so much better.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• guys, come on. I want to be able to click on this thread while at work. we're getting over the line into NSFW territory. can you please edit those posts?
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Apologies...

In my enthusiasm, I forgot that some of you are under rather draconian work conditions.

Comment

• YUM

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                    Europeans are notorious for eating mayo with everything Ed. Hence my German comment. Also, my relish "failing" is nothing compared to your DotD failings.
                    That is not mayo, it is aioli! There's a difference!

*Bangs shoe on desk*
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Dude. That looks.......nevermind.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Aioli is pretty damn delicious actually.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          That is not mayo, it is aioli! There's a difference!

*Bangs shoe on desk*

What the fuck are you babbling about? I've hung with plenty of exchange students from Europe over the years and not ONCE did they say they wanted aioli. They wanted mayo. Does that mean that all Europeans use only mayo? Nope. But it doesn't make your comment make any more sense.

Comment

• Quit bashing aioli!

Comment

• who the fuck is bashing aioli. Goddammit you fucks. I'm going to the dentist now, I'll be back probably pissed off. You've been warned.

Comment

• Robs all buttered now. Wait ago guise!!! *glares @ Ed*
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X