Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Bison Burgers tend to kick your ass with cheap moves like the Psycho Crusher when you eat them on Hard.
    Thankfully Zangief puts on a bodynet when at the grill.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Hey, that's uncalledfor. Of course a turkey burger isn't going to taste as a great as a beef burger.
      that rather depends on how you prepare them...

Comment

• Fuck that. It's not beef. A pile of shit on a silver platter is still a pile of shit. I'm a goddamn Midwesterner and I WANT BEEF.

*waits until someone "fixes" his post
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've got some beef for ya right here.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
            I WANT BEEF INJECTIONS.

Fixed.

And I love turkey burgers, as long as they're not all dried out, which is easy to do. A little swiss, a few organic greens, multigrain bun, and NOM - down the hatch!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Fuck that. It's not cock. A pile of shit on a silver platter is still a pile of shit. I'm a goddamn Homer O' Sexshul and I WANT COCK.

Careful what you wish for...

Comment

• You have two choices. Both have the exact same toppings. Would you choose a turkey burger or a hamburger?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And healthy choice isn't a factor.

Comment

• Okay, right now, the frame of mind I'm in? Turkey burger. I've been eating a lot healthier now (I know you said not to use that, but I am. Neh!), so the real reason is that a lot of heavier foods don't taste as good to me now. I feel queasy after a really huge beef burger, but not that gross and over stuffed after a turkey burger, even a big one.

Plus, yesterday two of my bosses (the nice ones) took me out for a belated Admin Assistant's Day lunch since they were both traveling last week. They took me to a lovely restaurant, and not wanting to order the most expensive thing on the menu, I kept it low-key and got the chopped sirlion. And it was STILL like half a ground cow on my plate. It was delicious, but I really felt overly bloated and stuffed the rest of the day. See, I always enjoy the beef burger, but I regret it later. I never feel like that with turkey.

I mean, I'm not saying I suddenly hate beef burgers - love 'em. But since I'm prefering less heavy foods now, I'm more likely to order a turkey burger than a beef one.

Except for an actual steak. Then it's the hell with poultry - actual steak on the bone? YES. Every time!
                    Last edited by Lisa; 04-28-2010, 11:43 AM.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

COCKCOCKCOCKCOCKCOCKCOCKCOCKCOCKCOCKBALLS
                      COCKCOCKCOCK
                      Fixed.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

My mouth and my ass <------ HUGE PENIS
                        Really Rob. Really?
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• lol. Ask and you shall receive. Repeatedly.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            I've got some beef for ya right here.
                            Hey don't forget Hershel Kosher over here.

And by Hershel Kosher, I mean Ari.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• RECEIVE IT ALL, ROB!

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              Thankfully Zangief puts on a bodynet when at the grill.
                              Also, I kinda lost it at the idea of Andrew Bryniarski just screaming while cooking due to grease popping all over his torso.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Rob "Finger Cuffs" Hughes
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X