Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
    Hughes' cock and pepperjack burger with onions
    Fixed.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Two In & Out burgers.
      3x3 animal style with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Fixed.
        That's what Lesley ate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
          3x3 animal style with?
          Nope, just two hamburgers with lettece and spread. And for the record I thought Lesley is away from Rob at this moment. Ergo, it was just Fej and Rob.

Game. Set. Match.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            Nope, just two hamburgers with lettece and spread. And for the record I thought Lesley is away from Rob at this moment. Ergo, it was just Fej and Rob.

Game. Set. Match.
            Easy there Serena. She could have come back from the bar after I left, piss drunk and horny.

Comment

• That still doesn't account for the time she was away and it was you and Rob. I'm just saying.

Comment

• Last night: 2 brats cooked in 1554 dark ale with onions and garlic
                juicy lucy made from scratch filled with cheddar cheese and minced onions
                bbq chicken with homemade rub

Tonight: my homemade ribs with spicysweet dry rub. yum bitches, yum
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tomorrow: Colon cleanse
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No shit.

*pun intended for maximum effect*
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lots of beer and a dome dog. BAM!

Comment

• Whoa stadium beer? Check out big spender.

Comment

• I spent 40 bucks on 4 tall beers last night. Redonkulous. But they were good beer and not MGD/BUD/CRAP

Comment

• Oh yeah, now I remember. The Hube Metrodome sells microbrews. Because if I find evidence of you dropping ten bucks on a Budweiser. Sir, your criticism of Boddington's will be null and void.

Comment

• We search for Summit at the dome. There is like 50 Bud/Millers to 1 Summit. They should have big signs "GOOD BEER HERE".
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Sadly there are people that think Bud and Miller are good beers. Dammit America! You're better than this.

Comment

Working...
                                X