Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
    I want this carne asada stuff...
    http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/fo...e-asada-242124

Start here. Easy to make.

This is what I had yesterday.

Chicken Laredo. Grilled chicken breasts, with monterey jack cheese melted on top, then smothered with southwest sauce. Topped with tomatoes, and avocados. Fucking brilliant. If ever in San Antonio, visit the Alamo Cafe.

Comment

• god all that fucking cheese I just came hard I'm gonna make that some night
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• It's not an omfg insane amount of cheese, as a ton of that is the southwest sauce. Fucking amazing regardless.

Comment

• That looks FANTASTIC!!!!!

Comment

• My meals have consistently been so boring this past week or so, I honestly don't remember what I've had.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• For Lesley's birthday I picked up some chinese food from one of the best places in the Twin Cities. FUCKING YUM. Rocked some sesame chicken, sweet and sour shrimp, fried chicken wings and some motherfucking EGGROLLS. SO MUCH WIN.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

For Lesley's birthday I picked up some chinese food from one of the best places in the Twin Cities. FUCKING YUM. Rocked some sesame chicken, sweet and sour shrimp, fried chicken wings and some motherfucking EGGROLLS. SO MUCH WIN.
                You Chi-Com bastard. WUT NUMBA WUZ DEY!?

Comment

For Lesley's birthday I picked up some chinese food from one of the best places in the Twin Cities. FUCKING YUM. Rocked some sesame chicken, sweet and sour shrimp, fried chicken wings and some motherfucking EGGROLLS. SO MUCH WIN.
                  What place?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yang's in Woodbury. They've won a bunch of awards for their seasame chicken and shit. It's a little hole in the wall in a strip mall. SO MUCH WIN.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Matt, if you have never been... YOU MUST GO RIGHT FUCKING NOW. Also, if you haven't had the Cleveland Wok - they are super good too.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I've had a gruyere and caramelized onion sandwhich, and some bacon/goat cheese/sundried tomatoes quiche. DELICIOUS.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                          Matt, if you have never been... YOU MUST GO RIGHT FUCKING NOW. Also, if you haven't had the Cleveland Wok - they are super good too.

Yeah the Wok is a pretty fucking tasty buffet place on cleveland ave in St. Paul. I fucking love their chicken wings and shrimp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                            Cleveland Wok
                            CREVERAND WOKS

CREVERAND WOKS

CREVERAND WOKS

OHIOIOIOIOIOIOIO

(five weeks sober)
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yang's in Woodbury. They've won a bunch of awards for their seasame chicken and shit. It's a little hole in the wall in a strip mall. SO MUCH WIN.
                              Woodbury is a bit of a hike for me for Chinese food. Personally I'm really satisfied with Great Mandarin inside of the Eden Prairie Mall. Also, Great Wall in Edina is pretty good.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll have to try one of those. Always looking for tasty Chinese food.

Comment

Working...
                                X