Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've finally figured out two tricks to avoid the gross, lukewarm pizza at this place that's pretty much my only dinner option across from my school.

1. If I'm pressed for time and pizza's the only game in town, it turns out their regular cheese pizza is actually pretty good. Probably because there's a faster turn over for regular cheese pizza, so it's fresher and doesn't sit there. So the game plan when pressed for time (like tonight) is to just go for a cheese slice and not bother with toppings.

2. If I have a little extra time, their turkey burgers are really good! Must try to scoot out of work a couple extra minutes early.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Made Chicken nuggets with Garlic mashed potatoes tonight!! Last night I made omelets (with tomatoes, garlic, spinach- green olives in Ari's, bleh!). Oh and tons of cheese!
      "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
      "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Chicken and prosciutto whole wheat ravioli in Pomi marinara sauce. The leftovers are sitting on my desk and I'm dying to tear into them.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Subway tuna sammich.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Had super tasty wheat pasta with a white sauce and chicken. And Rob was so nice and made me dirty rice with the leftover chicken for my lunches at work.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• And you were so nice as to forget to take out the trash before you went to bed...
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, and Hamlet is taking out the trash

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I fucking love that movie. SO MUCH,.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comment

• Just smashed two cups of ravioli. Full now.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                        And you were so nice as to forget to take out the trash before you went to bed...
                        Geez, I already said I was sorry that I forgot AND I offered to buy you something. But nooooo, you turned down the offer.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• oooohh shiiiiit, just had the some fuckin' awesome mac n cheese with bacon and fried chicken in it. washed it down with a few pints of Whitetail Wheat at Montana Brewing Company. They don't bottle their stuff so if any of you knuckleheads make it this way I'll take y'all out for a pint or three.

Threat level for drunk dialing the pocast- medium-high. I think that's burnt orange on the rainbow of doom.

Comment

• Jesus christ I want that mac and cheese dish.

~

Comment

• That sounds AMAZING!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Fucking Olive Garden. God DAMMIT, why did my wife have an urge to go there???
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X