Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need dim sum soon, but I don't want to go all the way out to the San Gabriel Valley (where unfortunately all the REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good dim sum places are). ffffff
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
      Got lazy, had falafel, hummus, pita, and tabouli salad. No meat for once, and of course I'm hungry as hell this morning.
      This is one of the things that kills me. Honestly, I'd love to go vegetarian. But I'm always starving if I don't have actual meat (and get your minds out of the gutter - the other kind!). Even though I usually keep it nice and light like poultry and fish, I just haven't been able to part with it completely without feeling really tired and hungry.

Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
      Rocked a NY Strip with some garlic taters. Yum.
      NOM! (Yeah, I know I'm a hypocrite! "Oh, white meat, fish, fish - HEY COW!!")
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• There is no reason to feel guilty. Your teeth are semi-pointy for a reason, you self-denying opportunistic omnivore, you!

Embrace your love of meat!

*snickers*

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          I need dim sum soon, but I don't want to go all the way out to the San Gabriel Valley (where unfortunately all the REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good dim sum places are). ffffff
          I had Dim Sum once, not a fan of it. And no, I didn't eat the chicken feet.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            I had Dim Sum once, not a fan of it. And no, I didn't eat the chicken feet.
            Chicken feet are pretty good.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• *Shrug*

Not for me, but the social group I occasionally go to goes for Dim Sum about every month or so.

I just sat there drinking tea. It was damn good tea.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oxtails are on sale at the Korean market on the corner. I may have to make soup tonight!

Comment

• Burgers. Yum. I also cooked a homemade lasagna for today as we're celebrating Lesley, her bro and his wife's bdays tonight. Not eating some of that lasagna was a bitch last night. IT LOOKED SO FUCKING GOOD.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kobe beef hotdog and two tall glasses of Mac and Jacks. SO FUCKING DELICIOUS.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Kobe beef hotdog and two tall glasses of Mac and Jacks. SO FUCKING DELICIOUS.

CANNOT WAIT FOR MAC THIS SUMMER.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Chicken tit, hummus, brown rice, free Reese's peanut butter cups.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                          Burgers. Yum. I also cooked a homemade lasagna for today as we're celebrating Lesley, her bro and his wife's bdays tonight. Not eating some of that lasagna was a bitch last night. IT LOOKED SO FUCKING GOOD.
                          Heck yes!!
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• gahhhh I want lasagna

~

Comment

• shit is amazing. Even used some of that fancy dancy cheese we had left over.

Comment

• I will be working out doubly hard this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X