Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    Worst hot and sour soup I've had from them. Kinda bummed because normally I like it a lot, must just be an off day.
    Isn't that a coincidence, the same thing happened to me tonight! I've never had a bad meal from JJ's Asian Fusion, which is the place where I get my favorites, the spicy tuna crunchy roll and the spicy salmon crunchy roll. But tonight they were off. I do love the spiciness, but I had them tonight, and they were so overly-spicy, it really ruined the taste.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• We had bison burgers. Pretty good.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• grilled some burgers last night as well. VERY nice.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We rocked two giant ass steaks we got at the butcher and Lesley's killer garlic potatoes. YUMM.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tonight I shall try Jake's chicken recipe.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• gonna do Vin's mac and cheese later on this week...probably Wednesday.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                gonna do Vin's mac and cheese later on this week...probably Wednesday.
                What? Where?

And yesterday I made my feta and sundried tomatoes meatloaf. With sour cream mashed potatoes.

Cause I would do anything, for love.....
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I have quite the week planned in grub, thanks to the short as hell week.

Last night was baked chicken with steamed broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and mashed potatoes. Tonight is chicken quesadillas with Goya refried beans with chiles. Thursday is going to be my chipotle pork. Friday I am picking out something from that Homesick Texan blog to try. Saturday is beef and lengua tacos over an open flame with plenty of beer. Sunday my aunt is making Easter dinner with a big ass honey baked ham.

Deeeelicious.

Comment

• Last night was the night I took the annoying relative out to dinner. I took him to this fairly okay Italian restaurant on the west side. It was my first time there, too, and I probably would either not go back again, or give it one more try and order something different. The food wasn't bad, it was just unmemorable. I had rigatoni and chicken with tomato vodka sauce, freshly shaved parm over it, freshly ground pepper. Eh... it was all just okay, I've certainly had better. Actually, the stuff that the relative ordered looked MUCH better if I'd been that hungry (a prosciutto and melon dish to start, linguine with pesto sauce and pine nuts, and then a huge hunk of tiramisu for dessert).
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                      and then a huge hunk of tiramisu for dessert).

unfffffffffffff

Comment

• I can't guarantee how good it was or wasn't, since I didn't have any, Billy! It looked good, but then again - my dish looked good and it was pretty much just okay. I did have a really good cup of cappucino at the end of the meal, if that helps!

Comment

• Even mediocre tiramisu is unf-worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            What? Where?

And yesterday I made my feta and sundried tomatoes meatloaf. With sour cream mashed potatoes.

recipe. I wants it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              What? Where?

Oh hai. I haz Vin's mac & cheese recipe. Here - let me show you it.

http://forums.braindeadradio.com/sho...&postcount=153

Comment

• I have Vin's mac and cheese recipe...I was referring to Martin's feta and sundried tomato meatloaf.

I wants it.

Comment

Working...
                                X