Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Only time Pizza Hut was worth it was when the sit-down joints had their lunch buffet. Those were the days.
    AND FUCKING BOOK-IT BACK IN THE DAY.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      Thanks to you guys we've become Papa Johns converts.
      You're a bad man!!

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      They also carry anchovies!
      And so are you!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

AND FUCKING BOOK-IT BACK IN THE DAY.
        Now you guys know why I read so much. That shit carries over, and it was the only time being a fat kid really paid off.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Shit, I was a reading machine back in the day thanks to Book-IT. I still read alot today, but mostly "pulpy" shit that is entertaining.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• haven't a clue what you're talking about with 'book-it'.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Shit, I was a reading machine back in the day thanks to Book-IT. I still read alot today, but mostly "pulpy" shit that is entertaining.
                I read many a Boxcar Children's mystery in those days. Scholastic book orders FTW!

Then I went on to read Animorphs in middle school. Don't know why, but I did.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The square pizza doesn't bother me. I honestly cannot remember ever having a pizza cut into squares and it being soggy. Of course, not many places do the square cut, and I'm a food snob when I pay someone else to cook for me so that probably goes into consideration. Shit, now I want to go by Brother's Pizza on the way home tonight. Brother's is a location here in Houston (WAAAAAY out west) run by some brothers from Brooklyn. Shit is delicious, but you can tell when the brothers are both off, because the pizza goes from being delicious and crispy to smothered in cheese and limp and greasy. Still delicious but messy.

Comment

• Oh yeah. Didn't you get Pizza Hut if you read so many books?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Pizza Hut has been a longtime sponsor of the "Book It!" program (started in 1984[23]), which encourages reading in American schools. Those who read books according to the goal set by the classroom teacher are rewarded with Pizza Hut coupons good for a free Personal Pan Pizza or discounted menu items. In the late 1980s, Pizza Hut threw free pizza parties for classes if all students met their reading goals. The program has been criticized by some psychologists on the grounds that it may lead to overjustification and reduce children's intrinsic interest in reading.[24] However, a study of the Pizza Hut program, Book It!, found that participation in the program neither increased nor decreased reading motivation.[24] The program's 25th anniversary was in 2009.
                      And being poor during this time, reading = AWESOME DINNER

Comment

• Christ, even the old man remembers Book-It.

And personal pan pizza's came in their own little cardboard box.

They later sold them in tins in high school. Man, were they gross.

Comment

• still don't know what BOOK-IT is.

eta: nevermind, Rob linked it.

sorry, Ed. I wasn't a part of that program. Also, we RARELY ate at Pizza Hut. Indeed, I'd be surprised if I ate there more than five times in my life.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rob just posted what BOOK-IT is.

Making kids read good by giving them pizza. It's a goddamn WIN-WIN situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Making kids read good by giving them pizza. It's a goddamn WIN-WIN situation.
                              *snicker*

Comment

• Yes, I worked in a Zoolander reference in. What of it?

Comment

Working...
                                X