Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    Our thicker crust pizza is Sicilian style, which is cut into squares, not a round pie cut into triangles. That's thick and soft, good stuff.
    Honestly? The only acceptable style pizza.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Honestly? The only acceptable style pizza.
      Oh, you are such a honky, I can't stand it!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I hate those fucking little pizza squares. HATE THEM. I always made a point of specifying PIE CUT whenever I ordered a pizza at a restaurant or from Domino's. No shit, I've sent them the fuck back if they cut 'em wrong.

HATE those fucking squares.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt must've had a horrifying incident at the Souplantation.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• If I had a podcast, I'd do a 45 minute fucking rant on those damned pizza squares. HATE THEM WITH A PASSION.

1. they're fucking soggy.
            2. they NEVER cut right.
            3. EVERYONE touches them...you can guarantee that somebody with fecall matter on their hands has fucking touched the very square that you're going for.
            4. they're messy as hell to eat.

The damned pizza that they ordered for our overnight last weekend? Fucking pizza squares. That EVERYONE was pawing through. Fuck, I'm flying into a psychotic rage just thinking of them now.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Fuck that people. The only real pizza worth something is the Napolitan pizza. I like the NY pizza, which is the one mainly found on this continent, but guys that invented it are still the masters. A couple of greats places are popping there in the US and Canada, but it' not enough.

And the true test of a master pizza: Margherita, or course. Tomato sauce, fresh mozarella and basil. That's it.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• And Pizza Hut: the Pizza for Nazi War Criminals that rapes koalas in their spare time.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Punch Pizza makes some good stuff. Their Margherita pizza is totally CHOW.

Comment

• Good to know. We saw one of those when going to the Lion's Tap last weekend.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I do confess to liking Pizza Hut, Martin. It's good as far as chain-pizza goes - they got the thick crust right. Domino's blows. And none of them can compare to our awesome NY pizza!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Thanks to you guys we've become Papa Johns converts. After doing what Jake suggested (well done crust, etc) the output has been pretty goddamn tasty.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Concur'd with Lisa on Pizza Hut. They also carry anchovies!
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                            Good to know. We saw one of those when going to the Lion's Tap last weekend.
                            Hey! How was the Tap?

Also, I'm guessing that you passed the Punch over by the Eden Prairie Mall. We eat there (and at the Tap) all the time.

Comment

• The Tap wasn't bad, but wasn't OH MY GAWD AMAZING enough for us to drive 20 mins to on a regular basis. The burgers were tasty, but tasted just like the burgers we get a bar like 5 mins from our house. We did however enjoy their cheap tasty beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                And Pizza Hut: the Pizza for Nazi War Criminals that rapes koalas in their spare time.
                                Only time Pizza Hut was worth it was when the sit-down joints had their lunch buffet. Those were the days.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X