Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that is one smooth otter.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love that Jake has to figure in the structural integrity of any chick he might smash so as not to dismember the body. So. Much. Win.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dinner was: hot and sour soup, fried shrimp, spring roll, paper-wrapped chicken, barbecued pork rib, brown rice, and jade chicken - sliced chicken breast in a garlic reduction sauce on a bed of steamed spinach. Shit was so cash.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• In an effort to keep my ass-size at bay, and at least try something different while I attempt to diet, we went to one of our favorite diners out in George's neck of the woods, where they actually have a fairly good diet selection on their menu. I got a Buffalo burger patty (no bun) with cottage cheese (suck on THAT!), a lettuce, tomato and cucumber salad, and peaches. For a diet platter, it was good!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Because I'm too tired to walk outside, I heated up five chicken tenders and had a root beer.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm in bachelor-mode again (the wife is down at the Mayo clinic with her Mother for the next few days), so I hit Old Chicago for a turkey burger, salad and 2 beers. It all went down very nicely.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Made my kickass ribs last night and Lesley made her rockin' mashed taters. Nom'd on that shit with a nice Double Dog Pale Ale. HEAVEN.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I'm in bachelor-mode again (the wife is down at the Mayo clinic with her Mother for the next few days), so I hit Old Chicago for a turkey burger, salad and 2 beers. It all went down very nicely.
                  On a non-food related note, I hope her mom's doing better, hon.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                    On a non-food related note, I hope her mom's doing better, hon.
                    Thanks. She's actually in pretty rough shape...not eating a lot, not sleeping a lot. She had to have an IV the other day because of dehydration. I spent some time with her yesterday, and she seems really shaky mentally as well.

Hopefully the Mayo can figure out WHAT is wrong with her and HOW to treat her.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Aaaah, so sorry, hon. My thoughts are with you guys.

Comment

• Early dinner: sliced chicken boob, spinach, semi-fried brown rice with a scrambled egg thrown in

Second dinner: roommate made chicken legs/thighs, steamed kale, and the most amazing mashed sweet potatoes with sage/rosemary.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Haha, you're like a hobbit.

Comment

• man I smelled those sweet potatoes and she offered me dinner and it was all over. Besides, I didn't eat much yesterday anyway.

~

Comment

• LOVE mashed sweet potatoes. I would have all over that like a priest at a little league game.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X