Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from Mort's delicatessen. Had a combo corned beef and pastrami sandwich with swiss cheese. I am awesomely full.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Damn, I need to put the corn beef in the slow cooker overnight. Tomorrow morning, office lunch and dinner.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        He makes them and then he has trouble finding them.
        (*RIMSHOT!*)
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Corned Beef. Again.

Let me explain. The wife and I went out for an Irish meal last Friday and hit Kip's, a local Irish pub. I had corned beef and cabbage while my wife had Irish stew. It was GREAT.

On Tuesday, I went to Mort's delicatessen for lunch with some coworkers and had a corned beef/pastrami sandwich. It was awesome. I told my wife about it and she wanted to try the place out, so...we went there for dinner and split a killer reuben.

I thought that I was done.

My Dad wanted corned beef and cabbage last night, and we were the only ones that were free to take him. So...we took him to Crossroads Deli and ate corned beef and cabbage.

And I have leftover corned beef to eat for dinner tonight.

I've had some absolutely killer corned beef and cabbage farts over the past 4-5 days.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt smells like ass!

I just finished the leftovers from that Japanese meal on Monday night! I had the side salad and the miso soup for dinner, and then made myself a little sandwich of sliced roast beef and spicy mustard on a multi-grain burger roll.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Made a kickass batch of pasta last night. Get to eat it again today for lunch. EXCITED.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Details?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Fried eggs and Marmite toast, baked beans, and chips... which you
                  Americans call 'French Fries'!

Comment

• I'm currently smoking a brisket, and have some baked beans, a baked potato casserole (some shit my woman makes, basically hash browns baked in the oven and drowned in cheddar cheese), and cinnamon Irish soap bread. UNNNNNNNF

Comment

• fuck you.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Made my turkey stew-ish thing last night and can't wait to dive into that shit today - it's better the next day than it is when you first make it.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Homemade thin crust pizza, giant unending salad, and three or so bottles o' wine.

I still look like I fellated Grimace.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                            I still look like I fellated Grimace.
                            Your tongue is purple?

Comment

• I'd rather not get into specifics, just that I should have stopped at the second one.

But dinner was great.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                                fuck you.
                                Oh god it's an 8lb brisket I will never eat it all like 6lbs is gonna be tossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X