Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they were connected with Bennagans's, a chain that never showed up around here.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yeah a Bennigans by us closed down too.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Poor Butters.....

Also, there are two Shaky's restaurants here, never ate there. Dad wouldn't let us go over there. Said it was called "Shaky's" because it gave you the shakes. Never quite understood what that meant.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yes to the chain, S&A Restaurant Corp. No, to all of them closing. Franchise Bennigan's remain open.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Shaky's Pizza! Holy shit...does THAT bring back some memories.

I'm glad to see that the franchise Pannekoeken Huis restaurants have survived. I was really worried when that chain went under.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shaky's has it's moments...not the best place to eat but every once in a while, the mojos and the all you can eat pizza is delightful...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                Yes to the chain, S&A Restaurant Corp. No, to all of them closing. Franchise Bennigan's remain open.
                The Bennigan's down the road from me closing is one of the best things to ever happen to me. 59 Diner opened up in their old location. Tell me you know the joys of 59 Diner Howard and Josh!

Comment

• I ate at the one in the Upper Kirby district once upon a time.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Beef pad thai!
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Well, it is in the AM.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just had an everything bagel with organic yogurt spread (good stuff, too - it's an all natural veggie oil spread, but it's made with yogurt, so it's a bit better for you and lower in fat and calories), a banana, and right now I'm having a giant mug of English breakfast tea. Just trying to wake up enough to start studying - I was up till midnight doing homework!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• No rabbit left...

I think the greedy mongrels even sucked the marrow from the bones.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            I just had an everything bagel with organic yogurt spread (good stuff, too - it's an all natural veggie oil spread, but it's made with yogurt, so it's a bit better for you and lower in fat and calories)
                            Is that the Smart Balance stuff?
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Went to Green Zone, got out late, and hadn't ate anything since breakfast, so we hit up 59 Diner and I had a glorious big country breakfast. 3 scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, stack of pancakes, and a delicious chicken fried steak. I also stole some of my woman's french toast.

Comment

• Fuck that sounds good.

tonight we had some mashed taters, beer brats and caramelized onions and beer. It was fucking glorious.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X