Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not a fan of the thin mints. Or any chocolate/mint combo. I am however totally gay for the somoas or whatever. MMMMMMmmmm coconut and caramel.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      those peanut butter patty fuckers
      *sigh* Tagalongs. I remember Tagalongs. And Thin Mints. And Samoas. And the five pounds I gained after buying boxes from two of the ex's friends' kids. Fucking kids.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Somebody's kid was selling them, because there are BOXES of them around in everyone's cubicle but mine - because I tried to exercise some restraint and didn't buy any. Then, this whole past week, co-workers deciding to be generous have put them out for everyone. So you'll be walking by this file credenza, and there on a little paper towel will be an open sleeve of Thin Mints. And that's when I cave - but fortunately, I only took two!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'm sure even health Nazis would agree that having girl scout cookies is okay as it only shows up once a year.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'd kill for Thin Mints crumbled in vanilla ice cream right now.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• They have that in stores ya know.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                I'd kill for Thin Mints crumbled in vanilla ice cream right now.
                that is indeed awesome.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I am a bit high (actually, I'm SO fucking WRECKED!), and I am dabbling in sandwich creation... which I feel is a lost art.

Cold roast pork, Vidalia onion, sauerkraut, tomato, and hot sauce.

Add a few plain Lay's tater chips for crunchification...

Artfully arranged on pumpernickel.

I shall call it...

The "Hugo Stiglitz"!

Comment

• fuck yeah on pumpernickel. ANY sandwich is automatically awesome that uses that bread. And potato chips? MY MAN!!!!
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Chips on sammiches is the only way to go.

Just made a massive chicken quesadilla. Goddamn thing was so thick it hurt my jaw trying to chew it and all the queso blanco was oozing out and on my cheek and omfgpeternorthofquesadillas.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        I am a bit high (actually, I'm SO fucking WRECKED!), and I am dabbling in sandwich creation... which I feel is a lost art.

Cold roast pork, Vidalia onion, sauerkraut, tomato, and hot sauce.

Add a few plain Lay's tater chips for crunchification...

Artfully arranged on pumpernickel.

I shall call it...

The "Hugo Stiglitz"!
                        I was a "sandwich artist" before subway existed. Fuck subway. Also fritos on a sandwich for crunchification is goooooooooooooooood!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I LOVE potato chips or Fritos on a sandwich! Especially potato chips on a tuna sandwich - the best!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Grilled cheese on sourdough bread and tomato bisque with red pepper.

It was cheap but hellagood.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Kashi frozen meal: Mayan Harvest. Really quite tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del Preston View Post
                                Grilled cheese on sourdough bread and tomato bisque with red pepper.

It was cheap but hellagood.
                                Cheap indeed, but few things beats a grilled cheese and soup combo.

This weekend I'll do a batch of demi-glace. It takes 2 days to do that motherfucker, but it's the Christopher Walken of the sauce world. It makes every thing so much better.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X