Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That good huh? I've seen them before, but always pass over them. Might grab one for my "too goddamn lazy to cook tonight" night.

Comment

• They're so fabulous, and SO good. I've honestly never had frozen pizza that's that tasty, and they're not full of all those chemicals and crap that other frozen brands are.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• had a Jack's cheeseburger pizza. We were dealing with my buddy's crisis and needed a quick meal that we didn't have to think about, so we had one of our emergency-stash pizzas. It was good (pretty much all Jack's pizzas ARE), but not all that healthy.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Finished the steak nuggets with a roll and some trefoils. Should have made the sauteed spinach. Darn....
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Got screwed out of my chicken fried steak last night, so I made some beef tacos and ate a roll of thin mints.

Comment

• I see you got ambushed by the girl scouts too, Billy.

Comment

• My best friend has a daughter, and another co-worker and I have a friendly rivalry of who buys more boxes from my friend, so I have a freezer full of girl scout cookies right now. I have to give myself credit though! So far, that's the first time I sat down and murdered a roll of thin mints. Most of the cookies so far have been one or two at a time, but a cold root beer and frozen thin mints is heaven.

Comment

• Ah yes, I have two sisters and WAY back when when cookie time would come around. We would have tons of cardboard boxes in our house.

Still a little miffed that they got rid of the vanilla/lemon sandwich cookies.

Comment

• LOVE thin mints. Healthy? of course not.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• One year my sister decided she was tired of being second banana to her best friend in the troop, and wanted to decimate her girl scout sales. I loved that year. We reconstructed the Great Wall of China in our garage, and we had a ton of extra boxes because my sister wanted to get the supplemental sales. My parents caved and bought tons of extras in order to put her way over the top. I had girl scout cookies all the way into the next September.

Comment

• It's always been said, but the Boy Scouts have never been able to come up with a competive product.

Shit, at this point. Just merge the two organizations. It's better to be called a brownie than a weeblow.

Comment

• When does a cub scout become a boy scout? When he eats his first brownie.

ZiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipBAM!!!!!

Comment

• HI-YOOOOOOOO!

And somewhere, someone is going to try and have the Glengarry Glen Ross of Girl Scout Cookie sales.

"You call yourself a Daisy, you son of a bitch!"

Comment

• I run screaming when I see the thin mints come around. I love the hell out of those things.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• those peanut butter patty fuckers (can't remember the names) and those lemon chalet cremes are pretty irresistable too.

Comment

Working...
                                X