Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Chicago Dog is a thing of beauty.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You should check out The Infield which is a stand over in Sherman Oaks. Used be called The Dip, very good hot dog place. They have 75 cent dodger dog mondays.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• (that means holy shit sounds good)
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I prefer the all beef hot dog, myself.

Yes, I can see where that can be taken.

Comment

• Like a banger in the mouth!

~

Comment

• Mrs. Featherbottom agrees
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Even if it means taking a chubby, I guess I'll have to suck it up.

Comment

• Too bad you and Rob are done, professionally.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    I prefer the all beef hot dog, myself.

Yes, I can see where that can be taken.
                    Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Even if it means taking a chubby, I guess I'll have to suck it up.
                    Also, this is how you should do your show. And make sure you ask your sister how she likes her "dogs".
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• just pounded a ton of free pizza and cookies (lunch was on the company today). Healthy? not so much...
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                        Tofu Dogs sound godawful, and I really like tofu.
                        Same here. For the fact that I do like tofu, Tofu Pups are just gross. There's not enough spicy mustard in the world to kill the taste of those things.

Last summer, we went to see Paul McCartney at the new Citi Field, and had hot dogs and soft pretzels for dinner before the concert got underway. The hot dogs were the real deal, of course, and were foot-longs. The first thing I think of is the scene at the male strip club in "Bachelor Party". So I'm there with George and his cousin (also a guy), and I said, "I hope to god when we reach the counter that a woman takes my order. I can't order a foot-long with a straight face." So we get to the counter, and thank jeebus, it was a girl behind the counter! Because sure enough, when I said, "I'd like the foot-long please...", she and I both looked at each other and started to crack up. It was glorious! Every guy standing within a two-foot radius was mortified - they were like, "Girls laugh at this stuff? I only thought we did!"
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• This cursed thread made me crave some great Eastern European hot dogs. With dijon and sauerkraut.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This is a great discussion! I was just yesterday thinking about getting some hotdogs and I think I will do so tonight

I prefer: Ball Park
                            Nathans
                            Boars Head

And Spicy Mustard, with Onions! Yum

Comment

• I know! Now I want to have that as a quick dinner before class tonight!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Totally had a chili dog for lunch. WAS AWESOME. THANK YOU THREAD!
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X