Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need to open up 'Vin's Breakfast', a restaurant that's only open from 6am until 1pm.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've been seriously considering it.

The women I usually have overnight are probably only staying for the breakfast before they leave.

Comment

• I've always wanted to open up a hole in the wall diner.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
          Yum. Nothing better than a hot dog. Wait, CHICKEN HOTDOGS?! COMMIE! haha

Made some chicken alfredo with whole wheat pasta last night. Was really fucking good.
          Don't knock them! Aidell's also has a GREAT spinach/feta chicken sausage.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Yum. Nothing better than a hot dog. Wait, CHICKEN HOTDOGS?! COMMIE! haha.
            These fuckers are SO tasty! Not as good as regular dogs, but for a lighter version of something, I could wolf down the whole pack of them if I didn't exercise some restraint. Lemme put it this way... in my quest to eat healthier? They're 10 MILLION times better than "Tofu Pups" - which are the death.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I still have my eye on you...

*shifty eye*
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tofu Dogs sound godawful, and I really like tofu.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• YES TO TOFU DOGS!
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Fuck that. If I wanted to eat an unimpressive, flaccid, possibly awful-smelling excuse for a phallic object, I'd learn to autofellate.

~

Comment

• Ah yes, tofu hotdogs. Only thrice the fat of a regular hot dog.

Fuckin vegans.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• All this talk about hotdogs is gonna make me grab a fucking chili dog from the gas station. GOD I LOVE GAS STATION CHILI DOGS.

Comment

• Pray you get my worms.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• All this talk about hot dogs is gonna make me go here for lunch.

~

Comment

• CAME

Comment

All this talk about hotdogs is gonna make me grab a fucking chili dog from the gas station. GOD I LOVE GAS STATION CHILI DOGS.
                                Great, now we can renact the firebombings of Dresden in our very own home.

But The Stand is a good place, Vault. Good place.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X