Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    I'm fat. I need the mental game to keep me from rampaging. BREADLESS SAMMICHE DAMNIT!!!
    Have you tried changing when and how often you eat? You can still have the bread! Don't give up on normal sammichs!

PS Has anyone tried a WENDY'S BACONATOR? I went to AVATAR last week or so, and before we left I went to the food court WENDY'S to get food. It was my only chance to get dinner that night since my friends were dropping me off at my house, so I decided to buy as big a burger as I could afford. I bought a "tripple". By the time I was in the car and trying to eat it in the dark on the way home, I discovered I'd made a tragic mistake. It was a big greasy ball of meat and dripping cheese, all atop a rapidly melting soggy bun. It got all over my hands, and before it got on my friend's car I had to throw it out the window And I really hate to litter. It's ironic... by trying to buy a large burger for optimal nutrition, I ended up getting less food (because the burger was unmanageable) than I would have eaten if I'd gotten a more reasonably sized burger.

*I'm not kidding, I even pick up the litter of others
    Last edited by Kate; 03-01-2010, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• The Baconator (and triple bacon cheeseburger) are fucking glorious. I used to hit up Wendy's every week or two for my fix. I now just run by Five Guys if it is a decent hour, but yeah, late at night and in need of a greasy burger Wendy's is the place.

Comment

• Steak with sauteed mushrooms and spinach. Came out pretty damn good if I must say.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Steak with sauteed mushrooms and spinach. Came out pretty damn good if I must say.
          sans hobo spices, right?

Ed, you haven't gone to IKEA yet... have you?

I thought so.

Comment

• Made some chicken and veggies. The chicken came out tasty as hell.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              sans hobo spices, right?

Ed, you haven't gone to IKEA yet... have you?

I thought so.
              I haven't, it's about 15 miles away and I'm being lazy. But I did use my own cajun bum seasonings.

Comment

• I forgot to tell you all in advance - I hate to cook, I'm a lousy cook, and despite being 100% Italian American, the cooking gene and the love for cooking never took for me. So if I'm constantly posting sushi, chinese, and Amy's Organics, that's just how I roll.

Last night: Amy's Organics Mexican enchilada with refried beans and mexican rice.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lisa may not make an honest buck, but she's 100% American.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Lisa may not make an honest buck, but she's 100% American.
                    Hey, I earn my Amy's Organics from these mo-fos every day!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• That wasn't a dig, that was a Rocketter reference.

Comment

• I... I... I dunnoooo.

Comment

• Careful...

He may just start quoting 'Ragtime' next.

Comment

• Hey, Mandy Patinkin is alright in my book. Don't insult the Patink!

Plus, it was James Cagney's last movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              I forgot to tell you all in advance - I hate to cook, I'm a lousy cook, and despite being 100% Italian American, the cooking gene and the love for cooking never took for me. So if I'm constantly posting sushi, chinese, and Amy's Organics, that's just how I roll.

Last night: Amy's Organics Mexican enchilada with refried beans and mexican rice.

It's kind of the same for me. I know how to cook some things but currently I'm kind of crippled in my ability to prepare my own food due to an intense germophobia that I've developed. So I eat alot of take out/prepared food

Don't feel bad about telling people you ate take out though, for nearly the entire month of January I ate Chinese Food every night and would then come here to post what number Chinese food I'd gotten.

Comment

• Kate, you're just chock full of MSG, aren't you?
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X