Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yummy tofu, broccoli and brown rice from the local Chinese place. Deeee-lish! One of my favorites!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Motherfucking Chicken Patty with waffle fries.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fries that rolled on the floor laughing?
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Had me a package of ramen. Only because we celebrated an employee's anniversary and I had a slice of cake so rich I went into a brief diabetic coma. I didn't want to eat anything afterwards for a while.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Had me a package of ramen. Only because we celebrated an employee's anniversary and I had a slice of cake so rich I went into a brief diabetic coma. I didn't want to eat anything afterwards for a while.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Hey everyone I had two chili cheese burritos tonight. I thought of all you poor bastards that can't get them.

Comment

• I hope you shit so hard that you're dehydrated for days you bastard
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You'll definitely find out because I will board while pooping, just for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Hey everyone I had two chili cheese burritos tonight. I thought of all you poor bastards that can't get them.
                    YESSS..

I had one of those today. So fucking good.

Then we ordered pizza for dinner. FUCK YOU WORK OUT REGIME! I WILL EAT WHAT I WANT.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• MOAR FROM THE CHINESE PLAYCE AGAAIN, PLZ! I had beef with broccoli and brown rice. NOM! What? I need the energy! I have homework, and demanding bosses, and I have to trudge through a foot of snow to get to H&R Block this morning at 10 AM! Get off my back!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Old Chicago. Had a caprese salad, guacamole chicken sandwich, and cheesecake. Oh, and 3 beers. 3 wonderful, wonderful beers.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Two chicken breasts, cauliflower, and entirely too much beer/last of that terrible Glenlivet. We had fun, though, despite me having to defuse an increasingly heated Palestine/Israel debate while walking home from the weed store at midnight.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• the weed store? fucking California, man.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Weeds R Us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                fucking California, man.
                                Fer realz.

Comment

Working...
                                X