• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      http://www.theoriginalchocolatebar.com/

Just go here and hate yourself. Girlfriend has begged me to take her since we started dating but I refuse to go and balloon to 400lbs.
      We have a place like that here! http://www.maxbrenner.com/ It's called Max Brenner's, and a friend of mine requested that we all take her there for her birthday a couple of years ago. And it truly is everything awesome that you can imagine.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/gohlkus/3179587108/
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I don't know if it's because I'm eating better, if it's because I'm not in the mood, or because that's gross - but that's gross.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
            I don't know if it's because I'm eating better, if it's because I'm not in the mood, or because that's gross - but that's gross.
            Good... more for me!

Can I get some coffee with that?

Comment

• Don't forget a gyro with extra garlic sauce after, Vin.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                Good... more for me!

Can I get some coffee with that?
                Look, it doesn't mean I'm gonna salad-out on you guys. It means you just have to cook something else for me!

Comment

• Agreed... but there is one thing wrong with that burger.

There's no mayo for the fries. And no coffee either.

Sorry, but I can't eat a burger without coffee. Old habit.

Comment

• That's just a really poorly done burger.

Come back home and I will take you to the Rockwell Tavern. Best burger in Houston and they do that particular burger right. It will fuck your world right up.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      Sorry, but I can't eat a burger without coffee. Old habit.
                      Opposite for me - I can't eat a burger without a diet Coke.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      That's just a really poorly done burger.
                      Yeah, it just looks like a mess.

Comment

• Even in picture form it looks cold, and as if someone dropped it onto the floor and shuffled it back together.

Comment

• Just read a review for a place in town that added the Monte Cristo to their menu. I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SUGARY GOODNESS

Comment

• http://www.houstonpress.com/photoGal...dex/2014111/0/

This disturbs and intrigues me. I must have it.

Comment

• I've had pear and taleggio pizza before at a party at the W Hotel. Shit is amazing.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X