No announcement yet.

I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to keen on cutesy shapes with my meatloaf.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mmm. Bacon wrapped turkey!

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Overkill.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bacon??? NEVER!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• I'd really want to take off the bacon once it was cooked to try the turkey skin. It would taste like god's vagina, one would imagine.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My thoughts exactly!

Comment

• That's what I meant. You'd have to take the bacon off just to cut the turkey. Next thing you know they'll be wrapping burgers in bacon, pizza wrapped with bacon, quesadillas wrapped with bacon, bacon smothered with bacon bits all wrapped in bacon. When they run out of ideas with bacon they can cover all of those meals with gravy and create a new fad.

Comment

• That looks like what a Predators head would look like if another Predator skinned him.

Comment

• That's both funny and true.

Comment

• I made the Irish stew recipe at the Killian's site.

I got hammered off of stew.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I want to drink this:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Those are fucking gross. I tried their Thanksgiving drinks a few years ago. SO MUCH FAIL.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Their Easter drinks? So much WIN!!!! I'm also a sucker for the Green Apple flavor. YUM!!!!!
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Bacon flavored popcorn.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Probably doesn't taste that good. I've had their bacon salt, weak.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X