I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Yuk. Some of those just looked plain nasty.

You fail hard. I want to fuck everyone of those burgers. With my penis.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Dude! You'd injure yourself. Don't you realize how hot those burgers are when they come off the grill?

Of course, it would bring new meaning to the phrase "Hot Beef Injection".
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Oh my god, those look glorious. Pretzel buns are hell of overrated but damn...

Comment

#10 wants me to have it's babies. I'm thinking about doing it too.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            Yuk. Some of those just looked plain nasty.
            oh goddamn you gotta be kidding
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I'm just going to assume Nathan is a candy-ass vegan at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                I'm just going to assume Nathan is a candy-ass vegan at this point.
                That would require him to give up milk and bacon. And that is never going to happen.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  You fail hard. I want to fuck everyone of those burgers. With my penis.
                  I would take sloppy seconds they look so good!

Comment

I certainly don't want to eat this. But I'm sure a couple of you will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjaNY...layer_embedded
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's fucking tasty when drunk/ripped. Would I eat more than 1? FUCK NO. Would I eat more than 1 a year? Nope. But I had to make one after I first heard about it.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I knew it. The best part of that video is Smith's reaction.

Comment

• It was pretty fucking tasty. Such a weird combo, but it works.

Comment

• SIck bastard.

Comment

• Bwahaha he called it a sign of the apocalypse. Lulz. I'd try one but it doesn't sound good.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It is though. But you can't have much more on it than burger/cheese/bacon

Comment

Working...
                                X