No announcement yet.

I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oooh! A seafood boil eating kit!
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Only way to do it man.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A scotch egg made from an ostrich egg.

GET IN MY FUCKING BELLY
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My old man used to get ostrich eggs when I was a kid, and scramble them up with chorizo. So good.

Comment

• Do they taste much different than normal eggs?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd say it's similar to like deer compared to beef. A bit stronger of a flavor. And they're big as fuck.

Comment

• Nate and Ingrid: PLEASE TRY THIS AND REPORT BACK.

Comment

• It won't touch the majesty of the Whataburger honey butter chicken biscuits but I bet it will be close.

Comment

• Billy and Josh, go eat these and please report your findings to the group. Thanks in advance.

https://instagram.com/p/BHXiEEQBzAf/

Comment

• I've been. It's delicious.

Comment

• Excited for tonight's Blue Apron meal. Chicken and biscuit sammich.

If the biscuit sucks I will be disappointed.

Comment

• Excited for the State Fair/Ren Fest mutant foods. Soon...oh soon.

Can you hear the siren call, Rob? CAN YOU HEAR IT?????
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hopefully make it to the Ren Fest this year (it's a chore now that we're in River Falls) but we always pass on the fair. Just not for us. Too many people, and the food is never worth the hassle for us. But I've seen the list of new foods and hope you EAT ALL OF THEM and report back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Excited for tonight's Blue Apron meal. Chicken and biscuit sammich.

If the biscuit sucks I will be disappointed.
                                Making that tomorrow. The catfish/grilled zucchini/ginger peanuts was AMAZING. I had no expectations and it is one of my favorite meals so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X