Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they all came from here

over 100+ different kinds of brats.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      they all came from here

over 100+ different kinds of brats.
      I now know how I'm going to die. Full and happy.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gummy Bear BRAT? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. . .
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• they were awesome. If you ate one without knowing what was in there you'd have no idea. It just added a touch of sweetness on the backend of the bite. But make no mistake, before cooking you can see full on gummy bears in the brat. They looked like the souls trying to escape from Freddy in Part 4.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This looks so fucked up I wanna try.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              they were awesome. If you ate one without knowing what was in there you'd have no idea. It just added a touch of sweetness on the backend of the bite. But make no mistake, before cooking you can see full on gummy bears in the brat. They looked like the souls trying to escape from Freddy in Part 4.
              I can't do it. Get more and record this shit.

Comment

• pepperoni garlic knots

fuckkkkkk

Comment

• Ooooh, yummy!

I could totally make those! Just need to get myself a seasoned, cast iron skillet. Though I could probably adapt a round cake pan to make them, too.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• my cast iron skillet is sooooo awesome. Best thing I own.

Comment

• Our Whole Foods is huge as fuck and has a big area for different kitchens. Decided to try their pizza special last night. Really damn good, but if you try to eat it before it's cooled down like 10-15 minutes the crust is going to just fold over and it's impossible to eat.

Comment

• so we got a badass kitchen aid stand mixer for xmas from my ma and this weekend we used it for the first time and made my friend's amazing chocolate cookies that have like 5 different types of chocolate in it and oh god so good

Comment

• cool can't wait for the bdr xmas chip delivery

Comment

• picked up the meat grinder attachment for our mixer. BDR SAUSAGE PARTY

Comment

• I've considered picking that up. Let me know how it works.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I made some using that said attachment.

Food Lab is your friend, Rob. Once you mastered teh basics, you can go batshit insane with it.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X