I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It's the pineapple part. WHY?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        It's the pineapple part. WHY?
        Yeah. Disgusting. Gross.

Comment

• Because Hawaii bros.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm with Iggy. Blech! I don't do pineapple with anything that requires marinara sauce. Just not done! No pineapple on my pizza, either.

Don't even get me started with the bacon part. If the bacon was just with the onion rings, I'd be happy.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• THESE MASHED POTATO BACON BOMBS NEED TO GET THE FUCK IN TO MY MOUTH.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Those look lethal, Rob.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• may try to make those this weekend
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• NEAT

Comment

• http://www.seriouseats.com/2015/04/h...ion-rings.html

Comment

• I kinda guess where you got that one

Was gonna come post it here.

Comment

• http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2...c_location=ufi

FUCK YEAH.

Comment

• OK, those look amazing. May try that.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Could replace the thyme with bacon!
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• A buddy of ours just brought in the following (which we all tried):

gummy bear brats - Really good. A bit sweet but not overwhelming. Tasty as fuck.
                                bloody mary brats - TERRIBLE but only because it legit tastes like a bloody mary and I don't like bloody marys
                                breakfast brats - awesome. had egg, bacon, cheese, and potatoes in it.
                                blueberry and cheddar brat - not bad. mostly just tasted the cheese
                                tater tot hot dish brat - legit as fuck. tastes exactly like Lesley's hot dish.
                                cheese curd brat - like a cheddar brat but super fucking good. WI curds are the shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X