I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um yo link is busted yo
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, but Ramsey's happy and rich, so who cares, really.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• fixed.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I'm totes making that ASAP
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I want to try these chicken wings.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• haha. I looked at this exact recipe after Ryan's post on FB. And I've tried some recipes from that site. Legit.

And my PB&J burger was SO FUCKING GOOD.

Comment

• For my fellow cheese mongers

http://www.houstoniamag.com/eat-and-...-december-2013

Comment

• LIKE.^
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Comment

• Kind of want to try this.

Comment

• I would eat that.

Comment

• It's pretty good. I use that recipe to eat cauliflower, something I normally hate.

Comment

• I love steamed cauliflower. I usually don't like it with anything on it, but that sounded pretty good.

Comment

• I HATE cauliflower. But i might try that if someone were to offer it to me.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• That looks legit Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X