Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you, America.

Signed,

Every undernourished person in the world.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Those undernourished people should go to McDonalds. They could get fed for like 2 bucks.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd try the chick in the Food Network apron 1st, then polish off the post coital munchies w/ the sammich.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• My man.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm usually all aboard the "Russ is a food nazi" train but that sangwitch is stupidly out of bounds.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• GO BIG OR GO HOME. IT's for Food V. Nation, so yeah, works for me. Not saying that any one should eat that by themselves, but it would be a fun night with some buddies and some booze.

Comment

• Oh yeah for a GROUP of people sure. But one dudebro? Can't see it.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well yeah, although it would be fun to try.

Comment

• I am slightly amused watching those shows but the timed ones can eat my sweet pecker sauce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      Those undernourished people should go to McDonalds. They could get fed for like 2 bucks.
                      They don't even have two dollars to spend.

REAL TALK
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Then maybe they should get jerbs.

Comment

• That's the fucked up part:

they have jobs.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Then maybe they should spend the 2 bucks to eat at McDonalds.

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating..._hot-dog-a.php

Who's coming with me?!

Comment

• nom

Comment

Working...
                                X