No announcement yet.

I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hippies are OK, but the extremist Vegans should be dealt with. The hippies in Spring Branch have an awesome hang out that has amazing food, FILLED WITH MEAT.

EDIT: Re: blue spot in Texas - I love that people still cling to "Austin is the only place with liberals in Texas" but Houston has a lesbian mayor.

Comment

• Austin. Because it has a "cool" indie scene does not make it liberal. Houston has had a long line of liberal mayors.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• People in Houston that say "I've got to get to Austin!" only know the suburbs and stripmalls and have never explored the city. The only thing they know about Austin is "hey music!"

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          While I do not have pics, these items were posted as new menu items for the Atlanta Motor Speedway to be sold during NASCAR events.

I may not like their type of automobile racing... but I like the sound of these dogs.

The Heater: An all-beef hot dog topped with Buffalo hot wing sauce, blue cheese slaw, celery salt
          The Nacho-Yo Dog: An all-beef hot dog topped with grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo, jalapeno
          The Big Kid Dog: An all-beef hot dog topped with homemade mac and cheese, Fritos
          The Deli Dog: An all-beef hot dog topped with Thousand Island dressing, sauerkraut
          The Frito Pie Dog: Topped with chili, shredded cheddar and Fritos

came.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I kind of want to make 'Heaters' this weekend... but my slaw making skills are not up to speed.

Comment

• Those hotdogs look boner-riffic.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I kind of want to make 'Heaters' this weekend... but my slaw making skills are not up to speed.
                I think you could cheat with a store bought dressing (or really, just mayo, vinegar, and sugar, right?) and add blue cheese crumbles to shredded cabbage and carrots, yes no?
                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I'm leaning that way. Those dogs sound too godsdamned good to pass up.

Comment

The Deli Dog: An all-beef hot dog topped with Thousand Island dressing, sauerkraut

ADMISSION: I am not crazy about Thousand Island at all, save for on In-N-Out burgers.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Nor am I... but people use TI on reubens now instead of Russian dressing.

Which is fucking criminal.

Comment

Nor am I... but people use TI on reubens now instead of Russian dressing.

Which is fucking criminal.
                        fuckin wut

Comment

• Seriously!

Look for a reuben anywhere you go.

It's ALWAYS Thousand Island dressing.

bastards...

Comment

• Went to a place for late lunch Saturday called the Mason Jar, saw that on Tuesday they do all you can eat chicken fried steak. Told a friend about this, and he told me that Hickory Hollow has a SQUARE YARD of chicken fried steak for $12. Every night of the week. OH YES.

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating...od_2_go_in.php

Meatloaf tacos? This is all yours, Lisa.

Figures this would be in Dallas. Weirdos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating...od_2_go_in.php

Meatloaf tacos? This is all yours, Lisa.

Figures this would be in Dallas. Weirdos.
                                Hey, don't blame this on me. I like good old regular tacos, not ones with big slabs of meatloaf in them. 'Cos meatloaf is not just ground beef - it's fixed differently than burgers or the chopped stuff for tacos.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X