I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuuucckk
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• posted from pleasebelegal.com
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
        She sounded drunk.
        Just from Oklahoma.

Comment

• Same difference.

It should be mandatory. Otherwise you'll realize you live in Oklahoma.

They should plant greeters at the border, offering condolences and free drugs/beer/sex/catfish.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want to visit all these restaurants. For real.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/zagat/...pys_Smokehouse
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• While I do not have pics, these items were posted as new menu items for the Atlanta Motor Speedway to be sold during NASCAR events.

I may not like their type of automobile racing... but I like the sound of these dogs.

The Heater: An all-beef hot dog topped with Buffalo hot wing sauce, blue cheese slaw, celery salt
              The Nacho-Yo Dog: An all-beef hot dog topped with grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo, jalapeno
              The Big Kid Dog: An all-beef hot dog topped with homemade mac and cheese, Fritos
              The Deli Dog: An all-beef hot dog topped with Thousand Island dressing, sauerkraut
              The Frito Pie Dog: Topped with chili, shredded cheddar and Fritos

Comment

• wow
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating...ger_banana.php

More Whataburger greatness!

Comment

• Pass on the pie but the shake? Want.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• There's a vegan Tex-Mex place that everyone is shitting bricks over. Seriously, vegan Tex-Mex? Talk about missing the fucking point. It's not Tex-Mex, it's vegetables on a wheat (!?!?!?!?!) tortilla.

Comment

• I'm 100% certain that pork is a requirement in any Tex-Mex food.

Comment

• Pork, beef, chicken, CHEESE. Cheese can't be had by vegans, and Tex-Mex is nothing without being drowned in cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            There's a vegan Tex-Mex place that everyone is shitting bricks over. Seriously, vegan Tex-Mex? Talk about missing the fucking point. It's not Tex-Mex, it's vegetables on a wheat (!?!?!?!?!) tortilla.
                            Boycott them. And what precisely in the blue fuck is a vegan place doing opening in Houston, national capital of carnivores?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              Boycott them. And what precisely in the blue fuck is a vegan place doing opening in Houston, national capital of carnivores?
                              Houston is a huge goddamn city. You'd be shocked all the fucking hippies that populate the place. Blame Howard and his people for not killing them when they ran Montrose.

Comment

• It's the hippies that keep Houston one of the very few blue spots in Texas. Can't kill them.

It's a food craze. Houston is notorious for their restaurant scene. New restaurants open and close in 6 months all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X