I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to try this, to satisfy my inner child:

Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• That's fucking genius. Maybe not the tastiest thing but GENIUS.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Um... er... WANT!

Comment

• I would eat that for sure.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jesus.

Babby want.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/cYUoAqpJ6q0

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/GXK6tf16ue8

I've decided this is the weakest "challenge" ever and want to go demolish it while draping a Texas flag over my shoulders and telling the Okies to grow some nuts. Who's coming with me?

Comment

• Oklahoma: Full of weak sauce. I'd be down.

Comment

• Meet me on Texoma with the fish or the bunny gets it.

(My god, that man is going to fucking die soon)
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought he was done and now just has other people eat?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "It's so white on the inside, it makes it taste so much better"

TELL ME MORE BLONDIE.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Amidoingthisrite?
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                              "It's so white on the inside, it makes it taste so much better"

TELL ME MORE BLONDIE.
                              She sounded drunk.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post

Amidoingthisrite?
                                Absolutely. I'd go for seconds, thirds, fourths, fifths, etc...
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X